End of Nations

Stronghammer

The strong one!
Apr 20, 2009
The Netherlands
When Tush and me went to Gamescom, I ran into a big booth for this game, never heard of it before so I started to snoop around.

It appears that a couple of guys from our beloved Westwood Studios (C&C, Red Alert), have come together in a new company (Petroglyph) and started this project.

The game will be an MMORTS where global domination is the key, the global map is divided into grids, and you can choose to hit a grid in either coo-op against huge ass boss type units or in PvP for global domination (up to 50 players in one game). It is still all in the works and there has only been talk of a beta (without any eta so far but the booth at Gamescom had a very playable version so it wouldnt take very long from now) but it all sounds and looks quite promising.

Also of note; This game will be Free2Play WITHOUT the Pay2Win option, the game in it's free version will be exactly the same as the people who spend their money, they say they are doing this because they need thousands of players to make it all work. The only money you can spend is to either buy cosmetic stuff for your units or donations to the creators of the game.

Take a look at the site for some vids or more info
http://www.endofnations.com/en/