DECLINED: Tindybell - Holy/Paladin - Azjol Nerub

Tindybell

Jun 7, 2017
Hello MM,

Why you are interested in joining MM ( it is a two way street: what do you expect from us and what would you bring to the guild)
  • My main reason for wanting to join is that i know Antishadow, Wizie and Daydara in IRL. And i would like to raid with them once again.
  • Other reasons would be your raid progression fits what i have in my current guild.
  • I expect a serious and fun raid environment.
Your raiding experience (do not be shy about limited experience or post nerf kills)
My raiding experience startede in Vanilla and still going strong in Legion.
  • This expansion:
    • EN 4/7M before TOV came out.(Have 7/7M now).
    • TOV 3/3H before NH came out.(2/3M now).
    • NH 8/10M(Guild have 9/10M and i was on all the wipes for elisande, just not on the the kill)
  • WOD:
    • Did som semi hardcore wannabe, so Highmaul 4/7H, the guild Demons Unleashed disbanded while i was traveling to Thailand for 14 days, and when BF came out. When i got home from the trip i took a break from wow, and came back late that expansion to do HC 5/13H.
  • MOP:
    • I was on a break from wow so i missed out on 4 of the raids. When i started raiding again there, i got 13/14M.
  • Cata:
    • BH 3/3
    • BD 5/6H
    • BT 3/5H
    • TOTFW 2/2N
    • Firelands: 7/7H
    • Dragon Soul 3/8H
  • The rest = 100% kills
Raiding philosophy (and no, not a copy/paste of ours!)
  • I like to raid "learning by doing" style, and the last pull is the most important pull.
Guild history
  • This expansion:
    • Evólution on Silvermoon(Left due to poor leadership, i mean BAD)
    • Demons Reborn (Here now, want to leave due to friends i joined the guild with, all left and for survival they have merged with like 4 guilds).
  • WOD:
    • Demons Unleashed (The guild got disbanded and remade as Demons Reborn in Legion).
  • MOP:
    • Kamirions Incubi (With Antishadow(Guild Leader) and Wizie)
    • Demons Unleashed
  • Cata:
    • Acta Non Verba
    • Demons Unleashed (Joined late expansion)
  • Lich:
    • Acta Non Verba
  • BC:
    • I cant remember
  • Vanilla:
    • Jolly Rogers
Attendance plans
  • Going for the 100%, but there will be a day once in a while where IRL wins.
A way to contact you outside of this site (BattleTag, e-mail, Skype etc. )
  • Battletag Tindybell#2177
The 'usual' wow application stuff: armoury link, log parses, specific addons you use and so forth

OP
T

Tindybell

Jun 7, 2017
Side note:
Forgot to mention that i have played Paladin Holy/Ret/Prot since start ICC and before that i was a filthy rogue.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
*tries to think of ways to derail this thread*

Can we cap the number of danes in the guild?

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
Hey Tindy! :)

Thanks for the application, we'll discuss it and get back to you soon.

Regards,
Wizie

Reactions: Antishadow

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
As talked in game, had some coincidental unforeseen factors which made circumstances to change and had to fill the spot internally. I apologize for the unfortunate timing but neither of us saw it coming, either.
That sadly makes it hard to accept the application at the moment. But we can keep in touch for the future if you want and if Anti doesn't kill me in the meantime!