DECLINED: Shadowpriest - Foxpriest - shadowsong

mikkel

Jun 5, 2017
im interested in joining MM cause im looking for a new guild where i can progress while also having fun and learning new people to know, i already know a guy in the guild and he has made it sound like a good place to be, hoyer, the amazing warlock.
my raiding experience started in MoP where i was the biggest scrub in the world playing a warlock, but i was having fun, when i got to WoD i joined a danish guild on shadowsong, where we progressed a bit but couldnt get far in mythic since the guild was having some "not mytchi ready people", so when the guildleader was banned for botting, we went international, but couldnt get going in mythic cause the lack of people, then we merged with light of earendil and got to 7/13 before i decided to quit the guild cause of the raidleader shooting down every reccomendation i had as an officer and the next week taking it as his very own find. i then joined genesis and did the rest of hfc with them, stayed until legion where the guild got super toxic and made 2 raidleaders quit in the span of a month, then i joined postal where i am today, and im not enjoying it, im getting benched with no reasoning given, and i dont find that acceptable in anyway.
u can contact me on btag: foxwillfixit#2877 or u can contact me on my email:[email protected]
not many logs really since i decided to reroll shadow at the end of NH and havent done much but getting gear as fast as possible: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/shadowsong/foxpriest
armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/shadowsong/foxpriest
addons i use weakauras, dbm/bigwigs, angry assignments and elvui, i love my elvui ;)

Daydara

Nov 5, 2016
Hello fellow Dane!
You were talking about your past progress . .
Could you send us a link to the armory of that toon you played on at that given time?

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Foxpriest,

Thank you for your application. We've discussed it but I'm sorry to say, we cannot offer you a trial with us. We wish you the best of luck finding a suitable guild.

Kind regards,
Smaj