Declined - Raider application: Raskaj – Doomhammer – Fury – Warrior”

Raskaj

Jan 11, 2019
Raider application: character – realm – spec – class”

Please do not skip any questions!
I WILL MAKE IT CLEAR-FAST AND EASY IF U WANT KNOW MORE ABOUT ME ADD NE ON BNET AND U CAN CALL ME TO VOICE ;)

Tell us about yourself:My name is Robert i am 18 years old and i am from Croatia.

Battle Tag: Raskaj#2671

Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io): https://raider.io/characters/eu/doomhammer/Raskaj

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/doomhammer/raskaj

Your UI in raid combat: ElvUI with Meters and DBM

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
I found some guy from ur guild and ask him how to join ur guild.
Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning? - all other guilds are sucks and dead

Raiding experience while current: I know all boss mehanichs and i never fail.

What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
Fury Warrior from 2007
What is your stat priority? Explain why.
Haste/Vers/Mastery cuz i know what i need to build
Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
Ever1¸need warriors and i am good one got glad in arena
What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
DBM/RAIDERIO/TINYDPS
Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
WOWHEAD
What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
i farming m10 and islands expeditions and farming gold for boe items on auction
Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
if i doing orbs i on ghun i can solo it and i need change the curent talents
What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?

Arms warrior using for pvp
We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?
yes
Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.
i accept everything
Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)
yes i have mic and 60+ fps in raid

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?
No.
Do you have anything else to add?
No

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Thanks for your application, sadly we will have to decline it, we just don't have many valuables in the gbank to sustain it.
Good luck in your search