DECLINED: Raider application: oneshotbot – turalyon – affli – lock

derp

Jul 12, 2017
Tell us about yourself: im 20 studying and playing a lot of pc games - and i got a lot of freetime atm.

Battle Tag: Beastheart#2188

Armoury link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/turalyon/oneshotbot

What traits are your weapons at? What legendaries have you obtained?
54 - about to be 55 traits as affli - 52 in both OS

[Power Cord of Lethtendris]
[Soul of the Netherlord]
[Pillars of the Dark Portal]
[Wakener's Loyalty]
[Hood of Eternal Disdain]
[Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish]
[Alythess's Pyrogenics]

Before you look at my logs i would like to add if your looking at my dps on attempts on bosses i have a legendary that grants me a talent that makes me do extra dps when the bosses are low, so i should generally do more dps on kills than on attempts.
Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/turalyon/oneshotbot

Your UI in raid combat: Watch attached picture

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
I recognize a few players from some of my former guilds, but the reason im applying to MM is because im looking for a semi serious mythic raiding guild in need of a warlock.

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning? A lot of locks in my current guild competing for mythic spots, and i didn't get one - i doubt you will find anything concerning if you asked any of my former guilds, cause im a nice guy, i dont ninja loot, and i dont rage.

Raiding experience while current: Lock rerolled in 7.2 - 7/10 M nighthold - 1/10 M ToS - killed Harjatan, not goroth.

What is your main spec? How long have you played this? Affli lock - since the start of 7.2

What is your stat priority? Explain why.
Mastery - haste/crit (both almost equally good, so whatever i get most off) (i get slightly more haste pr point, but affli have +13% crit dps - so its basically the same value.

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
Great for AoE Fights, or fights with a lot of targets - Locks dominate the Demonic Inquisition And the Desolate host for instance - Also generally pretty good dps on most other fights, im usually doing medium or good dps on most fights - Affli lock also got a shit ton of self heal, and hardly ever dies.

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
dbm
skada

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
I usually calculate it myself - but i also rarely look stuff up on Icy Veins or Noxxic, to confirm what i calculated was right.

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
I do a weekly mythic +15 dungeon for 930 gear. Sometimes i also do the old raids for AP/Legendaries but also just for practice.

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
I rarely do on HC since all HC bosses except kil'jaeden are easy - but on Mythic i swap on almost every fight, Fights like goroth requires single target talents (which i got right now on armory) while on some other bosses like demonic inqu, or desolent host, i go with perma corruption & more dps on corruption.

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?
Got both other specs in 52 - but the legendaries i got for those specs are not those i would prefer, so i would strongly prefer to stick to Affli.

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days? Yes i can come all 3 days, altho at some point when i dont need gear for HC anymore, i would probably prefer not to show up on the HC day if possible.

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it. I can handle criticism - and i dont mind arguing over stuff, especally if im right about what im arguing for.

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)
I have a good pc with a 1080 grap card, rocking around 60 fps in raids - i have a good mic, and my internet rarely crashes like once a month, and then its at a random time of the day, so its super unlikely to happen during raid time on a raid day.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about? - I dont have anything planned for the forserable future that should prevent me from showing up.

Attachments

• Showing UI i guess.png
    Showing UI i guess.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 35

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
Hey Oneshotbot,

Thank you for the application. We'll discuss it and get back to you soon.

Regards,
Wizie

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
Hey Oneshotbot,

Thanks for your application however I'm afraid we won't be able to offer you a trial. Good luck finding a guild that suits you.

Kind regards,
Lumaa