Declined: fartboss - bm hunter - doomhammer

Beasteh

Aug 16, 2016
Hello! I am applying to MM because I am looking for a stable guild for Legion and you look as stable as they come (I'm also a friend of Wytes the recent app so he can tell you that I'm godawful)

I'm Ross, 31 from Devon UK. I work in retail and have been playing video games since I was like 4, was cracking amiga games in the early 90s.

Started playing WoW at the end of vanilla, first ever guild was called The Ancient Order and the GM was Cerveza (weird how I can remember that).

First ever serious raiding was at the start of TBC, cleared everything over the course of the expansion. WotLK I joined a serious raid guild called The Logical Cube on Eonar, we managed to get server first Algalon (here's a vid from back in the day, I was the moonkin: won't let me link, look up The Logical Cube vs Algalon). Moved to Nordrassil after that, went horde briefly and got server first Tribute to Insanity/Mad Skill.

Didn't raid much in Cata, mostly casual and quit before Dragon Soul.

Mists I joined a group of weirdos called Frenzy and we cleared Lei Shen heroic + Ra Den with the help of Questionable Ethics.

WoD I went priest for some reason??? Spent the entire expansion playing shadow priest, got mythic Highmaul and BRF, the rest on heroic probably? I joined QE when Frenzy got absorbed and quit summer last year around the start of mythic HFC.

Resubbed for Legion and here we are.

My raiding chops: You can rely on me to generally hit the things we're supposed to be hitting, not stand in the bad and feign repeatedly because repair bills? Who needs them. Right now there isn't a lot of complexity to hunter so it's generally 'hit things when they come off CD, don't focus starve' hopefully artifacts will add some flavor to that.

Addons: ElvUI, Skada, BigWigs, WeakAuras

Armory: Again can't link, Spigot - Doomhammer old main, Fartboss - Doomhammer new main

I'm pretty flexible class-wise, got almost everything at 100 so if you need a specific ranged class let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Beasteh,

Thank you for your application, we'll discuss it and get back to you soon.

Kind regards,
Smaj

OP
B

Beasteh

Aug 16, 2016
I forgot to mention you can contact me on Beasteh#2141.

I'm on holiday in Belgium until Sunday but will be reading posts on my phone and Dave has my whatsapp.

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Beasteh,

We've discussed your application over the last few days but I'm sorry to say, we are not accepting you as trial for now since we are at a point where we have enough people come Legion.

However, you can join us as a social.

Kind regards,
Smaj