Declined: deathweaver demon dunter

deathwevaer

Sep 21, 2016
General info
31 year old raider from the old source of strength days known as Legendslayer frost mage
thebhoys#1589

I am a student doing my HND in computer technical support and plan on going to 3rd year uni next year for networking.

Past experience

I have cleared all content up until the spine on heroic where the guild ace gave up on raiding still friends with a lot of the guys form it and speak to them often.

My char

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Deathweaver/advanced

My char is currently a havoc demon hunter 851 with 21 traits in my artifact and close to 22.
His stats and 90% optimal to what i need except for trinks as these are a pain to get rest of gear cannot get better as i love to work on getting the perfect stats to make myself work as best as possible.

Why mm

well you guys have been around since the vanilla peroid same time as source of strength so it is a very stable guild and not going anywhere and that is what i am looking for stability and the chance to bring you guys even further with helping to progress through the mythic raids.

Addons

Bartender
recount
weak auras
DBM

Extra info

In previous guilds i have always been a person who brings tactics to raid fights and loves to study how to get the boss down is the best possible way. I am always prepared for raids with pots and food as why should the guild provide this bring your own do your work.

I look forward to hearing from you guys soon ask any question you may wish and ofc changing faction is not a problem as i have always been Alliance.

Deathwevaer

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Deathwewaer,

Thank you for your application, we will get back to you soon.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Deathwewaer,

We've discussed your application but I'm sorry to say, we are not accepting you as trial. We wish you the best of luck finding a guild that suits you.

Kind regards,
Smaj