[Declined] Blasius - Doomhammer - Frost - Death Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proxyle

Apr 24, 2020
Tell us about yourself: I'm Blasius (or Proxyle), 20 years old from the Netherlands. Have been playing since halfway Legion, with some breaks inbetween to avoid burnout. I'm still in school so have quite a bit of time on my hands, which I love to spend on WoW or some other games.

Battle Tag: Proxyle#2315

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/doomhammer/Blasius

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/doomhammer/Blasius

What is your motivation to applying to MM? Looking to do good progress with solid play to try and get Cutting Edge.

Raiding experience with class/spec: EP 4/8M & NA 5/12M. In EP I only played as dps, but in NA I did both as my current guild was looking to (tomporary) find a replacement tank.

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid? I take a look at warcraft logs after every raid. To look at what went wrong, where can I do better, how do I not die in certain places, or what I did correct.
I also take a look at higher skilled players of my class, people like Flaw, Waalpen or Nnoggie, that have been maining DK since forever. I look at their playstyle, rotations, gear, talents, etc. to get better at my class. And I also take a look at guides and try to form my own opinion on them, to understand my class better and thus improve.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?
For DK, I am capable of doing dps and tanking. My preference goes out to dps, but if a tank is really needed you can call me in.
I have been alting a Balance Druid for a while now, and am very comfortable on it. Not like 99% parses comfortable, but can do good damage on it (3/12M atm).
Also I recently rolled a bit into hunter (Beast Mastery), which I am gearing up. So if that character ever gets competitive, I'm also willing to play that.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)
Yes, ofcourse I have. My internet never (well, almost never) breaks up. I'm not affraid to speak up and share my thoughts.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?
Not that I see, at the moment.

Do you have anything else to add?
I love to do mythic+ to gear up or to push score. I'm also a person with a competitive mind, who is not affraid to push himself (or others) to the next level.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Hey Proxyle.

Thank you for your application but unfortunately we will not be able to slot you into our current roster.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.