[Declined] application for raid spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

natwestwood

May 10, 2020
Tell us about yourself: Nat Westwood, from England, 18 yrs old, been playing WoW since MoP, current character's horde but can easily faction change, that sounds a bit optimistic but there you go, gotta have confidence.

Battle Tag: MrPing#21800

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io): https://raider.io/characters/eu/doomhammer/Natwe

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/doomhammer/natwe#

What is your motivation to applying to MM? The guild seems dedicated to progress and schedule yet relatively relaxed in realizing people have obligations outside of the game, at least a few obligations I promise I'm not that much of a loser.

Raiding experience with class/spec: After a 1 year hiatus have come back to the game now, hence rank 12 cloak and 465, no nyalotha experience other than 2 bosses on heroic from a pug. Elemental shaman however I do fully understand am fully capable of applying to raid encounters.

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid? I frequently watch twitch streams of the top elemental shamans, watch youtube videos, adapt the talent setups and essence profiles of the best m+ ele shams on raider.io, I also use simulations on raidbots and bloodmallet to assess what stats and pieces of gear i need to improve my output. I deal well with constructive criticism and enjoy learning from those more experienced than myselves.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character? Very comfortable, i enjoy playing enhancement and would be capable of using it if neccessary. I could also play any alt enjoy if it direly sought after in order to help the raid, I learn quickly.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids) Yes, all of the above :)

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future? Not that I'm aware of.

Do you have anything else to add? Recently moved to this server as a change from the extremely low pop server I was on before, I grew bored and wanted a change. I think joining this raiding team would be a lot of fun but thankyou for your time reading this regardless of the outcome. I realise my gear and cape level looks fairly lackluster in comparison to previous applicants, but I promise I am quick to adapt and learn skills even if integration into the raid team would have to be a slower process due to my ilvl.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Hey there, Nat.

Due to the lack of raiding experience and gear, I am afraid we'll have to decline your application. We are currently in a stage of progression where reclearing is rare and as such we wouldn't be able to slot you in.

Wish you all the best getting back into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.