Coords issue

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
During last raid I turned the partyframes off to make more room on my screen for other stuff. But some addon has added coords for myself and all four ppl in my party under the character portraits and these still stay. Does anyone know which addon does this and how to turn it off? Would be very greatful for any leads or help.
I use the following addons; atlas, dbm, gathermate, informant, omen, ora2, postal, prat3.0, questhelper, recepieradar.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
You could just disable some addons and see if it fixes it. My money is on either gathermate or questhelper since those use the map quite a bit. I dunno what recepieradar is but if it also uses the (mini)map....

Chirrad

Sep 29, 2009
I'd go with gathermate too, since I've never seen it and I run all of the other addons in your list.

OP
Mista

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
neither of these addons is the crook sadly. just gonna have to try disabling em all one by one sometime :< just wanted to not have to >_>

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Coming back soon, bro? ICC supposedly has a section where you can swim and I'd like to drown with you for old times' sake. :)

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Ayu said:
Coming back soon, bro? ICC supposedly has a section where you can swim and I'd like to drown with you for old times' sake. :)

Haha! Good times! <3

If I only had internet at my new place, I'd be on some, but alas, I don't.
I'm working on it though. :)

typhoon.gif