Charity bike ride

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
Hi Guys & Girls,

I will be doing a sponsored bike ride in a months time, to help raise money for the British heart foundation and for alzheimers. If any of you want to help out and donate I have a web page and a text service set up you can give as little or as much as you want.

I will be riding from london to brighton (54 miles incase non english aren't sure on the distance)
I will of course post pics of my completeing this or of me in the ambulance being carted away. :)

Thanks again.

http://www.justgiving.com/Christopher-Hammond0

OP
G

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
I don't know what to say mate, speechless thankyou .... I'll post embarrasing pics once I've done it ;)

Thank you also Best Buddy very generous ;)

OP
G

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
Hi guys just a quick bump, ill be doing the ride this sunday, so if anyone would still like to donate there is time :)
I will post pictures up after of me either half dead or in the ambulance being carted away :)

OP
G

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
Hi Guys,
I managed to complete my 54 mile ( 87 kilometers) cycle from London to Brighton yesterday. Just a big thank you to all of you that sponsored me, here are a few pics of the day. ~Started at 4am to get to the start for 8am, set off through London. right at the end is a huge hill which i enclosed a picture of (that is only half way up) and then a picture of me and my team at the end, I am the giant radioactive orange far right :)
I managed to do the whole course in 7hours 31 mins none stop, not the best time but made it. :)
In total so far I have raised £450 for The British heart foundation and Alzheimers.
Thanks for all your support, if you still want to sponsor me the link will still take sponsorships for the next month

Thank you so much for your generosity....

The start.

img2398c.jpg

Big arse hill!!

img2400g.jpg

img2399n.jpg

Me far right..

img2404oi.jpg

http://www.justgiving.com/Christopher-Hammond0