Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Got bored of standard ui so made a new one

Wanted something nice a clean and lightweight. Total addon memory of 10mb

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
That debuff list is going to block half your screen in some serious PVP action :S

Which is what I'm struggling with as well, when it's short you want it closeby, but it gets way too big for the center of your screen when you do serious PVP and are getting raped ><

OP
C

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
ye, i kinda want it there and in my face cos it's important for pvp, will have to see how it goes really. Might just reduce the scale of it

Santur

Emo Rap Fan
Oct 9, 2007
Hehe same problem here, but I put it under the unit frames instead, grow downwards. In small scale battles I still have a pretty good view of debuffs, and in BG gangbangings it just grows down under my actionbars. Not like you'll live long in those scenarios anyway :<

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
That's prolly the bartender totem/stance bar.

X

Xaverri

So? as said it's for casual, if he likes it that way :)
I think they're nice.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
As Ayu said, that's a lot of wasted space, can fix that with the spacing option. Would look a lot cleaner then.

Edit: How does your grid look if you join a 10/25 man raid? Won't it get under or over your action bar?

OP
C

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
It only displays my group, not the whole raid, don't intend on raiding so no need for whole raid displayed, only using group display for decursing really or it prolly wouldn't be there at all. I kinda like the space between the buttons, but i might make the massive pitbull frames smaller and then see how everything looks. That's a job for later though

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Won't be able to decurse teammates in WSG, AB, other BGs then? Just sayin.

OP
C

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Changed to reduce wasted space.

In combat really doesn't change much cept for an enemy cast bar and debuff bars, and grid is now just being used as a glorified decursing addon.