Caryna's UI

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
zomg, ze account is still working :D

so here goes:

(click pic for bigger version) ;)

Blozzom's UI is the same, just with added PoM tracker.

Changes since screenshot was taken: removed Quartz castbar, replaced Violation by the much better Assessment, moved NECB timers to where Quartz was, added more indicators to Grid....

oh yeah, and I lub you all (even Ayu, a bit) <3

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
My mage uses like 3 times the amount of buttons for some reason <_<

OP
B

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Ayu said:
My mage uses like 3 times the amount of buttons for some reason <_<
Logitech G15 keyboard ftw (portals, buffs, shields, mount/hs are all mapped to the extra keys there).

other things like making food/water/mana gems and all professions are on the same bar as my spells, but only show up when I press+hold CTRL.

spells I usually forget to cast (hello Combustion!) are now macro'ed into my FB macro. also all possible health stones are in one macro now as well as the mana gems. saves a bit of space :)

OP
B

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Braque said:
What's the macro for all health-stone's? Please!
there you go:

Code:
/use item:22105
/use item:22104
/use item:22103
/use Charged Crystal Focus
this macro will try to use the best HS first, if you don't have one (or used it already) it will try the next one, etc etc.... works nicely :)

you can make similar macros for mana/health pots (i.e. have zone specific pots before normal ones, etc etc). some addons have the option to display the item ID which makes it really easy to do. or you could use /use <item name>, but then you run into problems with items of the same name Oo

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Cronosone said:
what is the casting addon in that pic that helps deal with latency?

Quartz, it's good for /stopspellcasts to improve caster DPS <_<

OP
B

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Ayu said:
Cronosone said:
what is the casting addon in that pic that helps deal with latency?

Quartz, it's good for /stopspellcasts to improve caster DPS <_<
yepps, it's Quartz. but I removed it again since the latency info for /stopcasting macros is also in IceHUD and the dot/sheep timers are in NECB. it's a really great castbar, but I decided that I don't need so much redundant information on the screen.