ACCEPTED: Waylander - WhateverSpecIsTheBestPerEncounter (Sin atm) Rogue

Waylander

Nov 29, 2016
Hello everyone, seeing as im not a very original person i'll use a similar format to others that applied here.

Information about me
My name is Marios and i've been playing this game for quite awhile, namely from day 1 WoW launched.
I have raid leaded, served as melee officer and raider during my tenure. I have seen the ups and downs of Rogues since this has been my only high lvl toon since Vanilla. I have met people and if its the one thing that keeps making me log in is the social aspect of this game, as i like to tease 'WoW, connecting people'.

Battletag: Waylander#2700
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Waylandèr/simple

Raiding History

Just noting that i will only mention raids completed while current. Upto Icecrown Citadel (excluding LK i was co-Raid Leader and Melee Officer in a Raidgroup called Lords of Azeroth, basically an assortment of people from a variety of guilds with the common goal of raiding.

Vanilla:
Molten Core
Onyxia's Lair
Blackwing Lair
Temple of Ahn Qiraj (excluding C'Thun)
Naxxramas 40 (3 bosses)

The Burning Crusade
Karazhan 10man
Gruul
Magtheridon
Serpentshire Caverns
The Eye
Mount Hyjal
Black Temple

Wrath of the Lich King
Vault of Archavon
Naxxramas 10 (Finally saw the end of this instance)
Obsidian Sanctum
Eye of Eternity 25man
Ulduar 25man
Trial of the Crusader 25man
Onyxia's Lair
Ruby Sanctum
Icecrown Citadel (including LK25man HC)

Cataclysm
Blackwing Descend 10man
Bastion of Twilight 10man
Throne of the Four Winds 10man
Firelands 10man apart from Ragnaros, 25man HC kill
DragonSoul 10man

Mists of Pandaria
Mogushan Vaults
Heart of Fear
Terrace of Endless Springs
Throne of Thund ( i was on all tries on Lei Shen but missed the kill night on him due to scheduled vacation)
Siege of Orgrimmar

Warlords of Draenor
Highmaul (Imperator died after Foundry came out)
Blackrock Foundry
Hellfire Citadel (killed Archimonde prenerf on the last night)

Legion
Emerald Nightmare 4/7mythic ( didnt manage to kill Il Gynoth though i was in for most tries)

UI:
2016-11-22 20_20_52-World of Warcraft.png
I attached my UI in an open format so you can see WA's as well.

Elvui - DBM - WA (i have all my abilities and cooldowns showing) - Exorsus Raid Tool

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Ga9RcJxMgWdA2TNt#fight=19&type=damage-done
That is a typical log though you can look up more nights.

Why i wanna join MM ?
In all honesty i didnt know about your guild until i searched for the format of guilds i am interested in WoWProgress. I read how you approach your fights and its an instant reminder of the Vanilla golden times when most things were unknown. I saw a familiar name in your roster as well, Thorill who i have raided with in the past both in Lords of Azeroth and Unity Path.
As i grow older in this game i find that its not realm firsts that make it fun to raid, its the people that you do things with. I am happy to clear current content while in a fun environment. I am under the impression that i can find this in MM and its what you foster in your guild.

Why me?
Well this is a tough one. Raid preparation is a given, its like a ritual after all these years. Food / Flasks / Enchants etc.... The willingness to try to perform better is there as its been for years and any feedback quite welcome.
Having served in a variety of positions in a raid guild, i know that alot of things happen behind the curtains and alot of frustration is caused to the officers, you wont get any frustrations from my end whether is about raid spots, loot etc. I am happy to sit if it helps take the next boss on the line down.
I play most evenings so im quite active and very social.

I realize its abit of a wall of text, hope its interesting enough for you to consider.

Best regards,
Way

Dárkmx

Destroy or be destroyed !
Aug 26, 2015
Hi Waylander

Thanks for your application, we will review it and respond swiftly

OP
W

Waylander

Nov 29, 2016
well if you check my current rank in my guild its not raider atm, so im not leaving mid progression ....
Also i am not known for moving on with relative ease from where i am raiding, this can be verified through my guild history where i have 7y+ in one guild and another 3 in another no matter how good or bad things are going (as i mentioned in my app you have a raider in your ranks that has raided with me in the past and can attest atleast partly to this)