ACCEPTED (SOCIAL): Retribution Paladin - Legendpalä

Legendpala

Nov 28, 2016
Hello guys! My name is Nikola, i am 22 years old. My friend Korka told me how good is Legion, how I have to try, tried to convince me, but i was like NO! WOTLK is the best and i do not move from it. Then 4 days ago i was like okey, okey i have alot of free time, I got bored at Wotlk and i was under a gag to try Legion one month. Casual playing 1-2h per day. When i bought it and started to play, I realized that I play a lot more than 1-2h,(it was 24h per day) :D

Why you are interested in joining MM?
Well my friends (Korka and Pekka) told me about your guild, they said alot of nice things so i was like suree why not. I want to try my best and help you guys as much as i can.

Your raiding experience?
I am only WOTLK player. i cleared everything in wotlk(12/12 ICC 25 hc, 1/1 RS HC). Have BIS retribution paladin on Gamer-district. i am still learning about Legion, watching youtube videos, trying to prepare my self for future progression.

A way to contact you outside of this site.
Joja#21536
My hero: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Legendpal%C3%A4/simple

Thank you for the opportunity, and if you have any question feel free to ask me.

Reactions: MatDaemon

Korka

Korka
May 4, 2016
My friend here isn't very well versed in English as Pekke and me, but I can say with certainty and honesty that he'd be an addition to the team. Apart from that, no-lifer as me confirmed.

Reactions: Pekke and MatDaemon

Pekke

Ready for raiding!
Aug 10, 2016
Real life friend, played with him back in wotlk and cata(only arenas here). I can say he is very adaptive and quick learner, as Korka mentioned he might be a little rusty in terms of speaking English but knows enough to understand.

Last edited: