ACCEPTED (SOCIAL): Chibiron - Marksman Hunter

Chibiron

Nov 28, 2016
Hi Magnae Mammae,

My name is Raymond Bourgonje, I am a father of 2 kids (boys one is 2 years and the other 6 months), I have been a raid leader for years, but that’s ages in the past (wotlk and cata). At the end of cata I got a real life job, and as such things go, time for WoW and other games got severely diminished. I played on and off trough MoP and WoD but never found a good rhythm again. Untill now with Legion, there is structure in the chaos that we call our kids and there is time again to game! Not as much as I would like still but there is a start.

Now what brings me to you guys you might ask? Well I have played trough Legion mostly on my own. I have a few old raider buddies still(or again) online, but they have even less time then I do. But I do want to process, the old urges for raiding and progressing al still there (old fires die hard). Currently I am unsure if I would be able sign on for any raids and I am not looking directly for a raid spot. I am however looking for guild in which I could again capture some of the old feeling, of being online with friends, doing a mythic+ run or two, or even if time permits it sign on for a raid. I bring allot of knowledge of my class and the old days, also I am no stranger to committing time to a guild to farm mats/provide food or other steps to help with raiding.

After looking through a bunch of sites, yours stuck with me, because of the attitude towards raiding, it is similar to how we raided in the past. Go in, Pull, Die, Pull, Die, Analyse, Pull, Die, Pull, Kill and victory! We killed everything in WOTLK and CATA on normal and Heroic. Only kill we didn't get pre nerfs in that times was ragnaros heroic..bastard that he was. After being horde for all these years, I recently switched to ally and rerolled an old love, my hunter (Currently specced MM), Chibiron. http ://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Chibiron/simple

I play with the usual addons, but prefer not to clutter my screen to much (as a raid leader I had addons for pretty much everything.
Now I resort to Elvui, SUF for UI and target stuff. Skada as threat meter. NeedToKnow as buff timer and of course DBM. If you want to contact me, if I am online I am online on my hunter, or you can email me on [email protected]. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

With kind regards,

Raymond

OP
C

Chibiron

Nov 28, 2016
Challannon#2602 is my b.net tag. Wrote this in the train from work, and couldn't remember the b.net tag

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hey Chibiron,

Many thanks for your application, we'll get back to you soon.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Chibiron,

We'd be happy to accept you as a social, and you would be welcome to make/join groups for M+, or talk to Lumaa about social/alt raids on Saturdays (her run, her rules!). However, to join the main team as a raid trial we would require full committment and more current experience, so we cannot offer you that currently.

Kind regards,
Smaj

OP
C

Chibiron

Nov 28, 2016
Hi Smaj,

Thanks for accepting me, Social is perfect! Maybe in time I can give that full commitment again.

Kind regards,
Chibiron