Accepted: Sin Rogue

Atarix

sup fresh
Nov 3, 2008
Hey Team!
I am currently in the guild, however would love to start raiding again if there are any open positions within the current raiding pool.

About Me
I've played games from a young age and have always been interested in the competitive/end game content, ranging from playing FPS for sponsored teams at UK LANs to completing tough achievements and pushing for server firsts on WoW (during WOTLK o/).

WoW/Raiding History
I joined the MM Raid Group at the start of WOTLK and raided in both the 10 and 25 man raids throughout the entire expansion.
Following the release of Cata, real life commitmnets took over (college, university, etc) and I was unable to find the time to play. However still followed big news/major content changes in WoW.

UI
http://imgur.com/a/dD7bI
Addons: TMW, DBM, ERT, GottaGoFast, Simulationcraft and a number of lightweight scripts for some base UI changes.

Logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hyrcL1WG49wkYFNC/

Last edited:

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
This guy got Arena Master but never carried me. Veto.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
WoW/Raiding History
I joined the MM Raid Group at the start of WOTLK and raided in both the 10 and 25 man raids throughout the entire expansion.

This sounds fishy, anyone could say that. I certainly don't remember it.
Also, your forum name is from that dwarf dude I used to raid with. I wonder what happened to him and his adorably short arms trying to hit an elemental with JoW on at Sarth 3D.

Guess we'll never know.

OP
Atarix

Atarix

sup fresh
Nov 3, 2008
This sounds fishy, anyone could say that. I certainly don't remember it.
Also, your forum name is from that dwarf dude I used to raid with. I wonder what happened to him and his adorably short arms trying to hit an elemental with JoW on at Sarth 3D.

Guess we'll never know.

By Odin's beard he lived on and became a herald!

oHKwRV2.jpg

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Accepted. I'll adjust your forums permission from Member to MemberTrial.

Last edited: