ACCEPTED Raider Application: Walruid-Outland-Feral-Druid [XREALM TRIAL]

Walruid

Apr 5, 2018
Tell us about yourself: I'm 18 y/o Russian who's been living in Latvia and moved to Holland 5 years ago. My passion is fitness and calisthenics.Currently im student. In free time I love to workout and spend time in WoW

Battle Tag:Walrus#2719

Armoury link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/outland/walruid

What traits are your weapons at? What legendaries have you obtained? 80 Feral with all BiS legendaries.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/10598212 My past guild that I had been raiding with was making Private logs ,so the parses aren't accurate.

Your UI in raid combat: https://imgur.com/a/imTWc

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here? I got approached by Officer Smaj

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning? My 8/11 guild disbanded and im looking for serious raiding guild.

Raiding experience while current: I joined during late WoD expansion ,cleared 11/11mythic HFC then during EN managed to be in realm's ~#10 guild to clear EN mythic after that I took over 1.5year break and during 1 month I managed to progress 7/11 Antorus mythic

What is your main spec? How long have you played this? I've been playing feral druid for over 5 years in any expansion Feral is my weakness ,where I always master it .

What is your stat priority? Explain why. I usually simcraft Single Target and AoE fights. Where I get my stat priority I have 2 differnt sets I use for Single and AoE fights. Currently the weights are same for both scenarios. Versatility>Haste~Crit>mastery

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec? Feral is currently Amazing in Cleaves and Single Target fitghts,Aswell it offers great constant damage and cats are really mobile ,because of our blink and affinity for bonus range.

What addons do you use to enhance your performance? I use TMW for buff/debuff tracking+Weakauras for boss mechanics.
Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?Simcraft and warcraftlogs.

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance? I tend to analyze/compare myself to other top Feral druids and check how they perform in ''X'' situations.
In 1 month I managed to get 80 trait for I've been grinding every single AP wq+ Mythic+'s

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
Yes, Mainly for ST fights I get - Bloodscent/Savage Roar Aoe Fights-Predator Brutal Slash. And for some bosses I have to swap between Typhoon and Mass entanglement.

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?I don't play off-specs at this moment ,due to joining late and not able to gear up/progress with other specs.

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days? Yes I can ,but it depends on my working schedhule ,but its really easy to manage to swap with someone during that day for work. The only issue day could be Thursday but not for the next month or two.

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it. Yes ,criticism is the key to improve.

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)Yes, have mic and can use it as needed. Have decent computer 60fps in raids with good internet. Thinking to upgrade my pc soon.
Do you have anything else to add? No.

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hey Waldruid,

Thanks for your application. We'll get back to you soon.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hey again,

I'm happy to say we're accepting you for xrealm trial! Give me a shout on bnet when you get a chance to sort the logistics :)

Welcome!

Best,
Smaj

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
d8Umdhn.png

Reactions: Antishadow