[ACCEPTED]Raider - Application - MDPS Havoc Demon Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenris

Jul 2, 2017
Tell us about yourself: I have played WoW since 2004. There have been times where i have been away during this time for one reason or another. I serve in the Army so i can pretty much plan ahead where and when i need to be.

Battle Tag: Fenris#22627

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/doomhammer/Fenrissea

Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Zxa71TYzD3Qt2wgC/#view=rankings&boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2

What is your motivation to applying to MM?

I am someone who likes a structured environment to raid in. I used to raid lead and i long for the days when there was a structure that had been in place for a long period of time.... something that has worked and withstood the test of time.

Raiding experience with class/spec:

3/8 Mythic EP with this class. Returned from a break from end of Legion. Played BM Hunter in legion.

Other notable raid exp: Raid lead as a blood DK up until WoD started and achieved cutting edge garrosh 25man.

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?

I read up on forums, icyveins etc. I am more a learn by doing than a learn by reading person so i often hit a training dummy to practice my rotation. As for improvements on certain encounters, i like to theory craft what i can and cannot be doing, which is a throwback to my old RL habits.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?

Tell me what you need me to play and i'll put the time in to get it ready. So.... very.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)

Yes, yes and yes.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?

Not as yet. My job can be fairly chaotic in regards to periods away but i will know atleast 14 days in advance almost 100% of the time.... that said.. fastballs can occur.

Do you have anything else to add?

I have spoken to Mystara who may have already spoken to your officer team. If you have any questions for me please do not hesitate to ask and i will endeavour to responds ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.