ACCEPTED - Raider application: Afkdekay – Turalyon – Unholy – Death Knight

Nikóa

Sep 10, 2017
Tell us about yourself:
Hello. My name is Emil iam 26 years young and i live in sweden in a city called Östersund. I have played Wow sence late Tbc and have played it ever sance :)

Battle Tag: Esora#2530

Armoury link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/turalyon/afkdekay

Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/turalyon/esora
Warrior: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/turalyon/afkwarr

What traits are your weapons at? What legendaries have you obtained?
55 Traits in UH
50 in Forst
44 in Blood
Legendaries:
Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus
Aggramar's Stride
Tak'theritrix's Shoulderpads
Cold Heart

Warcraft Logs:
Sadly i dont have logs on DK but i link Druid And Warrior
Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23810116/13#metric=dps&partition=1
Warrior: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10422736/13#metric=dps

Your UI in raid combat: http://imgur.com/a/CVo7Y

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
I miss Raiding Mythic as my guild just disbaned and there is no other guidl i fell like i will fit in then MM as im done with 5days + raiding. and i know MM is one of the oldest guild on the server. and i dont know any1 in MM i think

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning? i have been rading with Orbis from start of BRF when me and a few friends made the guild to stay on push horde on this dead horde server. But now is the end of Orbis. We just Called it quits now when we lost 2 healers and 3 key Dpsers. Dont think you will find anything bad if u look on my guild history.

Raiding experience while current:
TBC:

Kara
Gruul

WotLK:

Naxx10 and 25 cleared
EoE10 and 25 cleared
OS10 and 25 cleared and 3D back when it was hard no surge tactic
Ulduar 10 and 25 to Yogg saron
ToC 10 and 25 cleared and 4 on 25 hc
ICC 10 and 25 cleared and 11/12 25man hc
RS 10

Cata:

BWD: 6/6 10 man 3 hc (6/6 hc late cata=
BoT: 4/4 normal 10 man 1 hc (4/4 hc late cata)
TotFW: 2/2 normal 10 man (2/2 hc late cata)
FL: 7/7 normal 25 man and 6/7 heroic 25 man (7/7 hc late cata)
DS: 8/8 normal 25 and 10 man, 8/8 heroic 10 and 25 man

MoP:

MSV: 6/6 normal and hc 25 man (Cutting Edge)
HoF: 6/6 normal and hc 25 man (Cutting Edge)
ToES: 4/4 normal and hc 25 man(Cutting Edge)
ToT: 12/12 normal 25 man and 10/13 HC 10 man
SoO: 14/14 normal 25 man and 14/14 hc 25 man (Cuttign Edge)

WoD:

HM: 7/7 HC 2/7M (7/7M End of Brf)
BRF:10/10 HC 1/10M (10/10M mid HFC)
HFC: 13/13 M (Cutting Edge)

Legion:

EN: 7/7M (Cutting Edge)
ToV: 3/3M (Cuttign Edge)
NH: 10/10M (Cutting Edge)
ToS: 9/9HC 5/9M

What is your main spec? How long have you played this? My Main Spec is Unholy and i have played that sence Day 1 on Dk back in WotLK. so played it for a long time :)

What is your stat priority? Explain why.
  1. Strength;
  2. Mastery;
  3. Haste (until ~20%);
  4. Critical Strike<Versatility
Mastery for All Shadow Dmg done anmd thats what all UH Dps from from as its all Shadow dmg
Haste for runes so thay come back faster so i can pump out more spells for exempel Scourge Strikes and Festering Strikes

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
Dks are always good in raids thnx to Anti Magic Shield. can soak alot of Magic dmg for exempel Touch of Sargaras on Avatar. i feel like dks will always be good on raids as thay do ok dmg and can be soakers for mecanichs andd so on.

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
Weakauras
Big Wigs
Shadowed unitt frames
Simc
TellMeWhen
Dominos

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
Death knight Discord (everything is on Discord now days :p)

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
M+s and pug normals/HC when guild dont do it. and spend time siming to when i feel like i need it

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
Dont realy change talents now as a Uh DK the only thing you kinda change is Legendaried to like the new extra talent ring. and on like ssuper aoe fights you go Defile and thats mostly Hoste

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?

I can play both Offspecs. but not super Comfortable in tanking high mythics as an extra tank i can play it. and if i get a few testy truns to it will be no problem.

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?
thats no problem can raid most days dont realy like rading friday and saturdays but can do it needed

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.
I can take critics

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively?
Yes i have a good pc and i have a mic to and not afraid to use it

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about? Nope nothing.

Do you have anything else to add?
Nothing atm. (was a long time sence i made and apply so sorry if its a bit mah. and sorry for the spelling)

Last edited by a moderator:

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Heya,

Thanks for your application! We'll discuss it and get back to you soon.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
Hey Afkdekay.

Sorry about the delay.
Due to your gear not being exactly Mythic raid ready, and we're not re-clearing HC anymore unless we have to, we'd like to offer you a 2 week "pre-trial" of sorts, where you'll have time to gear up your character. (To prove that you're willing to put in the effort and not just here for a free ride etc)

Then in 2 weeks we'll re-evaluate whether we think your gear is up to par, and if it is we'll offer you a full trial.

If that sounds okay with you, feel free to contact myself or any of the other officers when you're ready to join :)

Regards,
-Wizie