Accepted: Papoutsosiko, Enhancement Shaman.

papoutsosiko

Sep 21, 2016
Hey all !

My name is Tefkros,

I've been playing World of Warcraft since 2007 with few breaks because of school, college, work, etc. Started with a Warrior as a main class but ended up with Shaman and i've been playing on Shamy since WoTLK.
I joined many guilds as the years were passing but i don't really remember the names except the first one that i was in ( The Devil's backbone ) which we were doing Kara as my first raid and ended with BT ( was playing a Restoration Druid ) .
As for my progress and exp. i managed to do every raid in TBC and WoTLK. Some were not fully cleared.
In Cata i did a huge break because that expansion was awful and quit for almost a year.
In Pandaria i started playing again ( as a Wind Walker Monk ) but i was mostly into pvp so i didn't raid that much. But in WoD which cross realm was at last released i was raiding with a guild in Frostmane ( i don't remember the name of that guild ) via a friend of mine. We started clearing HM normal and heroic. I didn't attempt mythic because we disbanded.. we did few bosses in BRF. I also joined Revolution for few months then i had to quit wow again for a bit because of college.. So when i got back to wow everything seemed boring because my progress was so little i had no gear, no guild, nothing. So with the release of Legion i had the chance to keep up because i finished college and got a stable job ( the hours were a bit unstable but now they are fixed )

As for my class im always testing and trying new stat priorities rotation and talent changes to see what fits better depending on fights and what my team needs. I'm not the kind of player who is looking for a gear over skill, this is my way of thinking since The Burning Crusade. Self taught in fights always following tactics over nuke, key binder all the way.
My armory link is : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Papoutsosiko/simple

You can contact me for any info in game or via Battlenet: tanath93#2721

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1005044/latest/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HD9yjmM7C2W6cdva
Some fights were good and some were bad because of short melee AoE, or unlucky/lucky with procs or bad moment of bursting Cool Downs.
I sadly don't have previous logs. ( don't know if i ever had )
Addons :
In general i prefer to use addons that helps me to understand how i perform. For example: recount. Other than that, i don't prefer to use DBM because i like to experience the game as it is, and feel the challenge in my game play. I understand that raiders must use DBM, and i am willing to download it and get used to it, if needed.

And some personal info about me:
I am a 23 years old guy from Cyprus. Born and raised in Germany, moved to Cyprus when i was 5. Finished dental technician in Greece and i work in a dental lab :)

I joined as a friend of Badvizer's. The reason that i joined as casual is because i wanted to do some chill alt runs mostly because i didn't know the hours and the days that i work. But now that the days and hours are stable, i would love to be a raider once again. That's why i made a huge difference on my performance from first week to second week to prove that i really want to join the main raiding team and i know that i can do even better. From me this guild will earn a good player and a good friend.

This is the first application that i ever wrote and i know my English might not be as good as they should but i assure you my skills are better than my English. Last but not least..

Lumaa is the BEST!

Thank you for your time :)

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hey Papou,

We've decided to accept you as trial - welcome!

See you in game.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Reactions: MatDaemon