ACCEPTED: Nerevarine - WW Monk

Actimia

Avatar contains a mask but is not Themask
Jul 18, 2016
Hello, I am Nerevarine (yes, from TES3).

I am looking to get back into raiding in Legion after a two-expansion hiatus during which I focused on university. I am currently working as a web developer for a small startup in Stockholm, Sweden.

Raiding was the most fun I've ever had in a video game and I really miss it. Back in SSC/TK i joined my current guild (Valhalla Legion on Burning Legion), an all-swedish guild. We worked ourselves through BT and later SWP (killing Kil'jaeden the night before prepatch). During SWP I was promoted to hunter classleader and backup raidleader (later primary raidleader). In WotLK we finished at 12/13hc in ICC. At the start of Cataclysm, many key officers and their friends decided to go on hiatus, but a 10 man team stayed and got a full clear in Dragon Soul. When MoP launched most people cut their playing hours (including me) and I played the expansion pretty casually, PUG-raiding my way through SoO with flex. In WoD I have done pretty much the same, PuG-ing my way to full heroic clears in all tiers.

That got a bit wall-of-texty, in a table:
BC:
Full clear SSC, TK, BT, SWP.
WotLK:
Realm first 80 hunter.
Full clear Naxx, Ulduar hard, Trial HC, 12/13hc ICC.
2300+ in all pvp brackets.
Cata:
6/7 Firelands hc, 8/8 DS hc.
WoD:
10 year statue

PuGs do not satsify my raiding itch anymore, and I am looking for a stable, mature (yet still capable of humor) and serious raiding environment to tackle some harder content. I will work hard and always play my best to contribute towards those goals. I am not only looking for a raid environment, but also for friendly people to do other parts of the content with too. There are very few pieces of (non-PvP) content I have not at least tried.

My character is Nerevarine of Burning Legion (won't let me post an armory link, sorry)
My DPS ring is not maxed, due to finishing the healer ring first.
Overall, I'd like to think my character is as well optimized as I can possibly do, and I will continue to keep it that way throughout Legion.

Logs: I don't really have any WW logs, as I mostly PuG as healer for an easier time finding groups. Even if i join as DPS, I always volunteer to play another spec if a tank/healer leaves - I hate just standing around when i can help progress the raid.

Addons: As long as I have ElvUI and Weakauras im all set. DBM/Grid and some others are nice to have too I guess. My internet connection is good and I typically have ~40ms.

Hoping to hear back from you soon,
Nerevarine (BTag: Actimia#2995)

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
Hey Nerevarine,

Thank you for your app! We'll discuss it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
MM Recruitment Team

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Nerevarine ,

I'm happy to let you know we're accepting you as a dps trial for Legion - would you at all consider a ranged class?

I'm currently away but any of the officers can invite you to the guild once ready. If you have any questions, feel free to poke Lumaa or us officers.

Kind regards,
Smaj

OP
Actimia

Actimia

Avatar contains a mask but is not Themask
Jul 18, 2016
Thanks! I have some things I need to get in order on my current realm first, but I will probably transfer by tomorrow!

About class - I've tried pretty much all the specs on PTR/beta and I just can't get into any of the range classes. And I'm a bit too attached to my monk to switch mains :/