ACCEPTED: Maulerion - shadow priest - ghostlands

Maulerion

May 29, 2017
My name is andrea, 19, italian, i have been playing the game since forever but started raiding only in WoD, since then i cleared ever tier atleast on hc with my current guild "Dragonsoul" + some mythic experience in HFC and NH. i main shadow but i can also play a little bit of discipline (just in case you all want to horribly die).

What i would bring to the guild? i have extremely deep knowldge of my spec, and know every single mechanic of evey single boss-fight. What im expecting from you is just a good progression possibly aiming for cutting egde while mantaining a friendly atmosphere, where everyone is open about seeing and correction their own mistakes (expecially myself).

My guild hardly ever takes logs, so this is the most recent one i could find:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MhkKQT8XFdHZzmqD#fight=1&type=summary
also here is my armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/it-it/character/ghostlands/maulerion
Regarding addons i use a couple of instanity trackers, TellMeWhen (cant live without it) and DBM, thats pretty much it.
in case you want to contact me in-game my BNET is maulerion #2932, ty for your time in advance.

Reactions: Wizie

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
Hey Maulerion,

Thanks for the app, we'll discuss it an get back to you soon!

Kind regards,
Lumaa

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
Hey Maulerion.

I'm happy to let you know that we're accepting you as trial.
Please contact any of our officers for an invite once you're transferred and ready.

Regards,
Wizie

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
In Greece too, Obama is one. ;) Though it's Andreas.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Just to preempt some hilarious hijinks and Illuma getting upset, Andrea is a pretty common male name in Italy so keep it in your pants, woman.
I know I know, I get it *a lot* where I work, so many customers asking me why I have a blokes name >_> *pout*

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
It's not though?! Andrea = female, andreas = male, its easy

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
I am sure, by now, you've all realised that I've decided it is my job in the guild to derail application threads into OffTopic ;)