[ACCEPTED] Application - Sunnetci - Doomhammer - DH - Havoc

Sunnetci

Sep 7, 2020
Tell us about yourself: I am a 27 y.o guy named Göktuğ who is working as an engineer at day times and slaying beasts and bringing peace to Azeroth at nights :D I have played many types of video games for 20 years around 6-16 hours/day depending on my availabilty. Played dota and heroes of the storm in highest leagues for years. But currently i am only playing wow.

Other than playing wow, I also play drums, listen to metalcore/progressive metal and spend time at youtube and netflix.

Battle Tag: ManMadeG0D#2215

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):

https://raider.io/characters/eu/doomhammer/Sunnetci

Warcraft Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/doomhammer/sunnetci

What is your motivation to applying to MM?

I want to be in a team that is taking the game seriously. Even this website shows a lot.

I know i have started to play wow very late(been playing wow for 3-4 months), I may lack experience but i am pretty sure i know almost everything about my spec and BFA contents. I have progressed well as a new player in my opinion but I can grow more with respected solid players around me.

Raiding experience with class/spec: 8/12M NYA

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?

After raids i check wowanalyzer.com website and see how to increase my damage more. That website is analyzing through combatlogs and giving feedbacks depending on your spec.

Also, I have watched plenty of Havoc demon hunter guides from youtube and I also keep watching almost every day.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?

I only play with my main currently but thinking about farming a healer as alt in SL. Should not be a problem since i spend enough of my time to learn w.e spec i decide to play.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)

I do not have any lag problems. Setup is not the greatest but it's handling wow easily:

i7-7700 HQ CPU @ 2.80 Ghz
16 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?

Nope. I will use my annual leave from work at the beginning of SL so i can play 18 hours a day :D

Do you have anything else to add?

I don't, have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator: