ACCEPTED Application: Mog - Retribution Paladin.

Mog

Go ahead, do the xmog joke. I know you want to.
Jan 21, 2017
Hello All,

I'm Mog,
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Mog/simple
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/turalyon/Mog
UI: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmMcQduzF1GZhbgufYH86TQfCHkhuA
Battletag: Obidiah#2260
About Me: As above I'm Mog, in real life as well, I'm 34 from the sunny United Kingdom. I was away from the game for a very long time, it'd been nearly 7 years when i logged into Legion for the first time back in September. I didn't know if i'd be staying, I didn't think the game could recapture me with the same verve Vanilla, TBC and WotLK did. Boy was I wrong. I've been as thoroughly readdicted as I was back in Vanilla where i dedicated my free time to fishing stonescale eels for Flasks.

Why MM?: The reason is simple, I've always known MM as a serious raid guild, from what Layz has told me, and what i've read on the site, nothing has changed at all in that regard. What the past couple of months in a casual guild has taught me is, I've moved beyond casual. I want to experience raiding at its most difficult, and this was never going to happen in a casual guild. I've known Layz since she played a little hunter named Midnight, she's been kind enough to invite me on several keystones with other members, and I like to think I've always given a good account of myself.

What do I offer?: My time, which is essentially unlimited thanks to some real life issues. I play for my guild, when i'm online i'm available to help. Along with the Paladin, i have several alts. My DK (Tank) is of an almost similar standard to my Paladin, my Moonkin Druid isn't so far behind now either. My Paladin has and always will be my main tho. I can essentially garentee attendence to any scheduled raid.

Raiding Experience: Legion I've cleared Heroic EN, Odyn and Guarm on Heroic, and the first 4 Bosses of Nighthold on Normal. Legacy raid experience, Everything in Vanilla, TBC and Wrath upto Ulduar.

Previous Guilds: Mcvitties (Oct 2016 - Jan 2017). Vanilla - TheCoreWithin. TBC and WotLK - Docet Umbra.

I hope that covers everything. The one thing I lack is logs, I hadn't been in the habbit of logging my raids, another member of the group did that. If necessary I can get something uploaded in a day or two.

Many Regards

Mog

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
Hey Mog,

Thanks for the application. We'll discuss and get back to you soon.

Kind regards,
Lumaa

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Mog,

We've discussed your application and it is rather hard to decide without logs. We have an alt/social run on Saturdays organised by Lumaa, and she would be happy to take you along for a try-out and get logs - we can then discuss from there. If you're happy with that, please give Lumaa a shout in game.

Kind regards,
Smaj

OP
M

Mog

Go ahead, do the xmog joke. I know you want to.
Jan 21, 2017
Thanks, have done just that. Shall see you Saturday and try not to fluff my lines :)

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Mog,

I'm happy to let you know that we've decided to accept you as a trial - welcome! Please give an officer a shout for a guild invite.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Reactions: Antishadow