Mythic Kills Video Evidence

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I took Best Buddy's stack cause he was too late to taunt and I figured it was better that I die than both tanks.
What is my point, you ask?

I am basically tank Jesus. I died for Best Buddy's sins (of being terrible at WoW) and resurrected only shortly afterwards.

Reactions: Solare

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Well, in my defense, he casted it like 3 seconds before the timer. Hardly my fault.

OP
Solare

Solare

Unrelated to the giant gas star, probably
Oct 17, 2014
oh we do it for hc's as well now? :D i didnt know :p

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
I just happened to stream tonight and given it's a boss that isn't that easy to explain I thought it's nice to have it saved somewhere for people who haven't seen the boss yet.

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
4.6 seconds left to enrage. Also probably my worst try (dps wise) of the whole evening >.>

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Did you notice that you have like 3 counters on cooldowns? :V

Like Soulburn: Haunt.

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
I do. But the effort of removing 2 is too big and it doesn't bother me (anymore).

Horsa

Back in my day, we swam to Tanaan and we liked it
Feb 21, 2014
i got a cool picture of the money shot too but i cant seem to copy paste it here...im sure ive copy pasted stuff here before? -.-

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Copy and paste (and drag & drop) should still work, depending on your browser version and what not, if it doesn't, you can still upload it first to attach with the "upload a file" on the bottom right, or first upload to imgur.com or something alike

Horsa

Back in my day, we swam to Tanaan and we liked it
Feb 21, 2014

Attachments

• illumadbro1.jpg
    illumadbro1.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 773