Glory of the SoD's of MM

Which day are you avaible for glory in the week from 18th oct. -> 24th

• Total voters

Byako

Mar 14, 2018
Long overdue, but at long last i've found time to host another glory run.
The plan is to hold it in week 42 (18th october -> 24th) as theres a few countries that have a week holiday, will poll for which day would be most suitable.
There's the off-chance that i might need to split the raid in 2 due to difference in off-raid avaibility, but hopefully we can get 1 big happy guildraid going.

Hearing about suggestions/feel/requests from last glory run, i will be posting the strats for each achievement on this threat so we will have less of me rambling about strats incorrehently so noone knows what to do. And as always, if you have anything to add to my runs please feel free to as the plan is to have a fun and chill time.

OP
B

Byako

Mar 14, 2018
Placeholder till i can get my butt in gear to post the chievo's.

-The Tarragrue-

This one is solo-able but can assign up to 4 people to do it to ensure its completion.
Doing mists, in 1 of the corners of the room, Buttons will spawn, Moriaz will spawn in the opposite corner. Any player just need to click Buttons and go to Moiraz with him before the mist end.

-The Eye of the Jailer-

A single player need to do this achievement, but the raid needs to be gathered.
When phase 3 starts, the bag that you probably have noticed will be intractable with. A player must click it to obtain a camera and take a picture of the entire raid + boss.

Last edited: