[DECLINED] Raider application: Vyerni– Doomhammer – Shaman– Restoration

Vyerni

Sep 9, 2020
Tell us about yourself: Hi! My name is Doruk. I am 27 years old mechanical engineer from Turkey, playing MMORPG and MOBA games since 2006. I am a fan of Blizzard games and nearly played all of them (Warcraft series, Dota/Dota2...etc). But my meeting with WOW is a little bit late somehow :) I am playing WoW for about 6 months now. I only played Resto Shaman on BFA, but in SL i will be playing Priest(heal or dps which is needed) for sure. (i like healing but dps is more competitive thanks to "Details" addon :) and i like competition)

Besides video games, my main hobby is RC Scale cars. I have four of them and increasing day by day. I assemble them and race with them. But at the moment there aren't much races in Turkey thanks to covid.. :(

Battle Tag: Vyerni#21537

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):
Warcraft Logs:
It is not good since my guild only uploaded our first kill.... we killed each of the 4-5 times after that

What is your motivation to applying to MM?

(Pokemon intro appears)

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.

:)

Raiding experience with class/spec: 5/12 Mythic, Resto Shaman

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?

I always check my logs after every raid and try to understand what i did wrong and watch videos of famous players that my class and spec.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?

I will play a different spec in SL and i feel quiet comfortable actually. And also, i will have time to learn it on new patch.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)

Yes, i have a laptop.

Intel i7 9750h
16 GB RAM
RTX 2060

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?

My working hours are 8AM-7PM (GMT+3), and on Friday/Saturday nights i am going out and socializing with my girlfriend and other friends. Besides that i can be online.

Do you have anything else to add?

Nope, i wrote too much already.

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Thanks for the applications and we will get back to you soon!

Though I have some additional questions if you don't mind.
If I understood correctly you have made up your mind of going priest (dps or heal) in shadowlands. Is this a decision you are still considering or are you set on it? Also are you currently playing or have played priest in raids in either spec or are you planning to start at shadowlands? If you have a priest like that currently can you link it's armory/rio? If not, what were your criteria at choosing the class?

OP
V

Vyerni

Sep 9, 2020
Thanks for the applications and we will get back to you soon!

Though I have some additional questions if you don't mind.
If I understood correctly you have made up your mind of going priest (dps or heal) in shadowlands. Is this a decision you are still considering or are you set on it? Also are you currently playing or have played priest in raids in either spec or are you planning to start at shadowlands? If you have a priest like that currently can you link it's armory/rio? If not, what were your criteria at choosing the class?
Hi. I did not play priest before. But i am a fast learner. I am thinking of playing a priest because i watched many shadow and disc priest videos and they attracted me very much. Plus, after a little research, found out that both specs have a good raid tier.

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Hey again
I am afraid we will have to decline your application. Sadly your raiding experience is a bit too low and we have a close to full healing roster for SL.
Good luck in your search! :)

Last edited by a moderator: