Raider/M+ Application

Nerilli

Dec 9, 2019
Tell us about yourself:

Battle Tag: bresson#21672

Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/nerilli https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/otoya https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/melhem

Warcraft Logs:

Your UI in raid combat: Blizzard standard UI

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here? Im applying for some raiding and mythic plus. i know one guy playing hunter in MM guild.

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning? im leaving my guild because we are not doing any raids, its a only danish guild soo we are not enough people. i was in chinese wispers before Danish vikings

Raiding experience while current: The eternal palace 8/8 hc 3/8 mythic

What is your main spec? How long have you played this? Normal i play hunter but it felt to boing, so i started a mage and a brewmaster monk for some tank experience, and i liked the tank thing :) been taking stuff for a mounth now

What is your stat priority? Explain why. Crit-mastery because crit makes me do some more dmg and mastery makes my brews work better, plus it makes my dodge chance 21.4% increased dodge

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec? Because monk is rly good at taking damage with single target. honestly i cant answer it better than this :S

What addons do you use to enhance your performance? Dont know any addons. i have always played with standard. exept DBM its a must have

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class? Noxxic.com

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance? i usally train with training dummies. and try diffrent spell caste and rotations

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example. No i dont.

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec? Currently not playing any off spec. ive got my frost mage and brew monk =)

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days? yes it fits me great.

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it. i can accept

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? Yes i do.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about? nope :)

Do you have anything else to add? not for the moment no.

OP
N

Nerilli

Dec 9, 2019
Tell us about yourself: My name is Alexander. i live in denmark my job is currently playing wow bfa.. i got nothing to do atm. so yes im 24 years old

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Sorry for the delay.

Do you have any logs from a raid to give us?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Hey, thanks for the logs.

Unfortunately we decided to decline your application.

Best of luck.