Raider application: Sháis – Turalyon – Unholy – Death Knight

Shais

May 30, 2019
Tell us about yourself: Hey, i'm Johan from Sweden 22 years old (yikes). I started to play in late cata killed a few heroic bosses 25 back then, got into mist of pandaria cleared mogushan,HoF,Terrace and throne on normal and 9/9 Siege of orgrimmar 10M. Cleared all WoD raids on mythic. Unfortunatly i was short on time and had to stop raiding in Legion after i cleared Emerald and got 3/10M.

Battle Tag: Fritz#2900

Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io): (log out in main spec gear and include any relevant alts)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/Sháis
Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7cPB3k9pMHrwTXV4#fight=26
Old log since i stopped and healer (nasteria) but it's something

Your UI in raid combat:
https://imgur.com/hEmP5Pm

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
Sc told me he needed a hand to hold in there :)
Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?
Currently i'm a social :( , used to be in Entity as raidleader
Raiding experience while current:
Uldir: 4/8M uldir BOD:9/9H CoS: 0/2
What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
Main spec is Unholy, i have only played this a little not so much in raiding besides hc and some mythic u boys helped me with
What is your stat priority? Explain why.
Haste-crit/vers-mastery, Haste is needed for as many runes spent as possible to burst as many festering wounds as possible to get more strength (this is a 20 sec window to stack in) decreases rune speed cd and so on
Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
I can assist with grips and i can also off-tank if that's needed :)

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
DBM,SuF,Skada
Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
I look at PTR builds also look on dk forums aswell as on some wowhead forum

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
I do as much mythic + as i can, arena, just general to keep playing my character

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
Unholy doesn't really have alot of options, only thing is some slow that can help out and some diffrences if there is alot of magic when i can pick Spell-eater or warithwalk if i need to kite/speed up

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?

My offspec is blood, and i'm very comfortable tanking since i've done it for years as MT, but Blood i've only played for one tier which is Hellfire citadel

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?
Should do yes, and if i know i'll be late or can't make it i'll let u know!

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.
Yes i used to give it out as RL, better get better if i can :)

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)
I run at around 60-90 FPS, got mic and internet is good

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?
No
Do you have anything else to add?

Not really, hoping to get in so i can stop running in boralus^^