[Declined] Raider Application: Principal - Doomhammer - Outlaw - Rogue

Principal

Sep 7, 2018
Tell us about yourself:
Name's Mounir Saady, I'm 23 years old and live in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Biggest hobbies are cars and gaming, I spend alot of my free time gaming but when I have nothing to do in the online world, I'm usually in my garage buildig on my project car. I'm currently employed as a Forklifter operator and work whenever I want to work.
Battle Tag: ZammieWins#2625

Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io): (log out in main spec gear and include any relevant alts)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/Principal
Warcraft Logs:
Rerolled as Rogue but I've raided with Envy, Overdoze and Danish Terrace back in WoD
Your UI in raid combat:
Standard ElvUI with Meters and DBM.

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...175315718145/unknown.png?width=830&height=468
Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
My friend recommended me to this guild and I'm looking for a more hardcore guild since I'm very disappointed with the lack of ambition in my current guild.

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?
I've been a member of House of Proudmoore for over a year now, (I haven't raided hardcore since WoD)
But my skills are nowhere rusty, I'm always the one carrying this guild even though my Ilvl isn't that impressive. I'm leaving my guild because of the guild leaders and the officers of this guild. Failing on a freaking Mythic +2 for two days straight, blaming that it's just too hard. Like I stated above, quite disappointing.

Raiding experience while current:
I've been raiding with alot of hardcore raiding guilds since I started playing as a kid back in Vanilla. The ones I remember are Envy, Overdoze and Danish Terrance.
Most recent hardcore raiding was in WoD since I took a break during Legion and played on a casual level.

Full Mythic clear BRF and Highmaul. Second week both times.
I have some blurry raiding experience on a high level in Cataclysm and Wotlk aswell. But I've of course cleared most raids from TBC to WoD when they came out.

What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
Outlaw, Since the start of Legion. Assassination is my second spec. Not hard specs at all and easy to master.

What is your stat priority? Explain why.
Haste > Versatility. Haste because it's just a must when it comes to outlaw, the energy regen and auto attack speed is just overwhelming when you have a good haste stat on your character. The differences are huge. I've experimented with Mastery and Critical Strike and I've found that Versatility is the best choice for second stat or once Haste cap has been achieved.

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
I have one of the best cleaves and aoe in the game, I'm quick and my reflexes are god-tier. As an outlaw rogue I don't need to build up to deliver damage, all I have to do is hit Blade Flurry and the dance begins when adds has to be dealt with fast.

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
Weak Auras, Elv Ui, Skada and DBM. I feel like those are the only addons you need to master your gameplay as a rogue.

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
World of Warcraft patch notes. I keep an eye on Noxxic and Icy Veins aswell as Simulation Craft.

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
Mythic +, All day every day. I also mix things with some PvP, I feel like it enhances your reflexes and speed.

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
Of course I do! Depending on what boss it is, if it's single target I'll keep Slice and Dice. If there are encounters where alot of adds will spawn and need to be dealth with quickly, I'll pick Killing spree and combine it with Blade Flurry for insane instant cleave damage.

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?
Assassination, Very comfortable playing Assassination although I only use it for single target DPS.

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?
I'm able to commit anytime. Like I said I work whenever I want and any times.

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.
I love criticism, how else can you evolve as a player and human being?

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)
I got a headset with mic, 1080gtx graphics card and two monitors. I play on Ultra with constant 140 fps with a 144hz screen.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?
None at all!

Do you have anything else to add?
I look forward to hopefully finding a new family with MM, I hate jumping guilds and prefer to stay in a guild and get to know everyone on a good friendly level.

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
As I said yesterday sadly we don't have open spots apart from something exceptional of course.
Found only those logs of your hunter which are only a couple of Highmaul mythic kills and nothing linked in the logs question so I assume those are all. Also no stable raiding guild for more than one tier, or even not that since I can't see more than 1-5 kills for each boss.
So we are going to have to decline you.
Good luck in your search!