[Withdrawn] Raider application: Windwhispers – Blackmoore –Elemental/Resto – Shaman

Windy

Little Giraffe
Jun 22, 2018
Battle Tag: Giraffchen#2424

Armoury link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/blackmoore/windwhispers

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/blackmoore/windwhispers

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
Smaj contacted me yesterday and told a bit about MM. I found the story of the guild and your approach to raiding very exciting :) Never been to such a guild and would really like to figure out how it works and why it works.

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?
My current guild is an old-friends-all-offline-guild. So I've been raiding and doing m+ with randoms since february or so. I don't think you can find anything concerning about the guild or me:)

Raiding experience while current:
I've been raiding since Draenor (with my priest), rerolled to shaman for Legion. Currently at 6/11M

What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
I've been playing the resto spec for the largest part of the Legion. Somewhen in March, 2018 I got interested in m+, so currently elemental is my fav.

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?
I dont mind playing both specs in raid. Just need a little bit time to set up my mind when changing the spec.

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
General: ELVUI, Bigwigs, Datails, Pawn, Simcraft, TrufiGCD, WeakAuras. Ele: TellMeWhen Resto: VuhDo

What do you enjoy doing outside of a raids?
m+, Achivs, mounts, PvP but not with randoms and only as resto

We raid Saturdays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to this?
I am ready to commit to Wed/Thu/Sun 20-23 ST

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.

Did anyone say "No" to this question? I think I am able to listen to, digest and accept critisism

Do you have anything else to add?
I'd like to have a couple of trial raids or other activities with you before I trans my shamy as I have some crazy bad experience with guilds:)
Discord Windy#9635

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Thanks for the app, I'll poke you later today on Bnet.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Putting this on hold for a week and then we'll see where we stand.