Social/Alt Raids SURVEY

What days and which difficulty would you sign up for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
It's been a few weeks since we had enough people for an alt-raid. I think it's time to revisit what nights are best, and what you all want to do.

If, like me, you would like raid Antorus with your buddies in the guild (Heroic, or Normal), please vote in this quick survey so we can organise something aligned with the will of the people.

What days and which difficulty would you sign up for?

Note: If your choice is ONE evening ONLY but you don't mind which, vote for both! Voting does not commit you to raid, I'm just getting an idea of peoples preferences.

If you don't care what difficulty, vote for both. If you prefer Heroic, but will go to Normal "for the group" (like me) vote for both.

Only vote for Heroic if you have a toon geared to do Heroic that you can bring. See Mog's guidlines if you don't know what that means.

Again: Voting does not commit you to coming. Voting is just to indicate your interest in general.

Thanks

B is for Braque

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
Unfortunately I can't commit to a weekend raid. A day like tuesday would suit me better personally because saturday is often RL social day. But since it's only friday and saturday as an option I'm more likely able to join on saturdays.

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Bump for votes. Remember votes are not a commitment, they indicate your interest "in general". If we can't get 10+ votes in any one category, that tells me there isn't enough interest in alt/social raiding to have an official guild run in the calendar.

That said, Im not an officer, this isn't an official guild thread. That's result is not an official guild policy. It just tells me if it's worth me trying to organise stuff or if I should just live the PUGlife.

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Might want to poke socials in /g, or stick gmotd up as not all of them check the forums regularly/newer ones may not have access yet

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Then vote for all Anshrr, assuming you do want to come at all. You can let me know in game what the deciding factor is. Or if it's just your IRL schedule, then don't worry about it....

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
It's my health. ~15 years of chronic migraines is wearing me out, and treatments aren't doing much.
I've had to sit less at the computer to try and not trigger my shoulder, as that triggers migraines. As it stands, I might be able to do a raid a week, but it's hard to know before that day, or even evening, if I'm up for it.

Poysonivy

May 17, 2015
What are the chances of setting up a raid team for weekdays. Say a Thursday/Monday(Tuesday).
I was out of the loop this expansion and only joined a few Sat runs so far. But has this already been attempted to set up in Legion?

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
You could try restarting it.... many burnt out but they might be up for it again by now. I think you should be able to make an in-game calendar guild event

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
i can tank or heal, could probably make most Mon/Tue with a 2100 server time start. Less if earlier. :)

Poysonivy

May 17, 2015
Sorry to hi-jack this thread. But i'll prolly ask again once BfA is released and go from there..

Antucos

Apr 6, 2018
For me I started to pay less attention to raiding with alts, too much effort when im preparing for BfA. Doing achievs and gonna try new characters before BFA releases. :D