ACCEPTED Social Raider application: Juumi - Turalyon - Assassination - Rogue

Juumi

Apollyon
Mar 13, 2018
Hello,

Im a danish,26 year old guy, who have been playing WoW on and off since Wrath.
When im not playing WoW, then im working as an accountant.
When im not doing either of the above, then i spend time together with my girlfriend.

Battletag: Xotyr#2728

Armoury link:
Click here!

Warcraft Logs: I dont have any logs, since i have been away from the game since Nighthold, and back then, i were raiding on my Shaman.

Why are you applying to MM?: Im applying to MM to become a part of the guild and meet new people. Down the line i have a little dream of being able to raid on a high level again, and i know you guys are good - so this seems like the obvious choice.

Why are you leaving your current guild?: Im leaving my current guild, because im the only one who is online, so my current is basicly dead.

Raiding experience while current: Well, if you want my entire raiding history, then here it comes. :)

Wrath of the Lich King
- Ulduar
- Trial of the Crusader
- Icecrown Citadel
- The Obsidian Sanctum

Cataclysm
- Blackwing Descent
- The Bastion of Twilligt
- Throne of the Four Winds
- Dragon Soul

Mists of Pandaria
- Throne of Thunder
- Siege of Orgrimmar

Warlords of Draenor
- Highmaul
- Blackrock Foundry

Legion
- The Emerald Nightmare
- Trial of Valor
- The Nighthold

What is your main spec?: Assassination, i played rogue during WoD, so its not new to me, but at that time i played combat. But as Assassination i have been playing since my return to the game for about 2 months ago.

What is your off spec?: I dont currently have optimal outlaw or sub gear. Since i have been trying to get a somewhat decent gear set for Assassination.
But i dont mind playing either of them.

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?: I mainly dont use many addons, since it will just fill up the screen.

But the most importen are;
- Weakaura
- Bigwigs
- Details

What do you enjoy doing outside of a raids?: If im on the bench, then i would spend time farming herbs, ores or something like that - so if im needed in the raid, ill be ready to be summoned in right away.

But on a off night, then i like doing mythic+ dungeons.

We raid Saturdays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to this? Yes.

Can you accept criticism?: Yes, then i have something to improve upon - As long as the criticism is constructive.

I will be looking forward to hear from you, if im accepted or not. :)

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
Hey Juumi.

I'm happy to let you know that we've decided to accept you as social:) Just give any of our officers a shout and we'll invite you.
Hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Wizie