The MM Alt and Social Raid Thread.

Mog

Go ahead, do the xmog joke. I know you want to.
Jan 21, 2017
Entry Requirements.
An ilvl of at least 920 and an Artifact level of 68 are the minimum requirements for Normal Antorus.
An ilvl of at least 940 and an Artifact level of 75, and Minimum DPS of 1.1m are the requirements for Heroic Antorus.

Heroic is going to require a minimum DPS of 1.1m, if you are seen to be underperforming, ask mains for advice, the guild has an array of players that know their classes and would be happy to help. Whilst the Alt runs are intended as a more relaxed place than the Main raid group, progress is still the goal. It may be in a position to act as a boost group later in ther Tier, but that is not currently on the horizon.

Heroic

Heroic will at first require a smaller group whose DPS is at a required level. There is also a big step up in healing so available healers will limit the size of the group in Heroic, unlike Normal. This is why for now Normal will continue to be cleared on a weekly basis, for at least into the New Year and maybe a few weeks longer, people will be given the opportunity to learn and gear before making the step up.

Loot
Loot is done on a points system. Everybody begins at 5 points. Winning a Piece of loot for your Primary spec, gains you a point. Points are deducted based on attendence. .5 of a point will be deducted for your first run, then 1 point point deducted for consecutive runs, this is capped at -1.5 points per week. Miss a run, you lose the extra point until you attend consecutive runs again. Capping weekly deductions is to prevent people like me having a monopoly on any loot I may want.

Required Addons
Rclootcouncil
Angry Assignments
DBM\Big Wigs
Exorsus Raid Tools.

Lineups will be posted below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumaa
OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
Lineup for 9/12/2017

Tanks - Mog(DK), Braque
Heals - Gala, Tyche, Layz, Reinhawk
Melee - Angst, Cele, Pekke(War), Glidez, Irfy, Lumaa Clone, Damn Witch(DH), Zarrow(DH), Bani(DK), Thundris
Range - Soulsin, NIco(Lock), Uror, Vixenne, Best Buddy(Mage), Karma(Shammy)

Last edited:
OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
Thank You to all that attended this evening, more so to those that hung around for the Argus Kill. Also apologies for sometimes being a bit snappy, still getting back into this leading malarky :)

OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
There is a shortage of healing tonight, so the group won't be very big, if Juka becomes more than Tentative, or Damn Witch will agree to heal, i'll fit more people in.

Tanks - Mog\Braque
Heals - Gala\Lumaa
Melee - Zentez, Thundris, Irfy, Angst, Cele.
Range - Wizie, Vixenne, Paytox, Nico, Anti.

Any DPS not listed, your attendance is entirely dependent on me finding a 3rd healer.

Pekke has offered to heal should I fail to find an alternative, so all DPS assume you're coming.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
Damn Witch will heal, so anybody signed is welcome to attend.

OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
No raid this weekend, everybody have a nice christmas :)

Reactions: Gilbert
OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
Plans for the New Year.

I've just added January's raids to the Calender. Included for the first time in a while is a Friday raid on the 19th of January. This is to accomodate those who struggle to attend Saturdays. Should it prove popular, it shall become a regular occurance. That raid will be for Normal.

My plan for the Alts is to move us into Heroic starting the 20th of January, we would go a week earlier, but I'm going away for a week in January, and Lumaa will be covering for me.

Heroic is less forgiving than Normal, but it is still an easier instance than ToS was at Heroic. Regardless of this, I shall be far more stringent in enforcing the requirements. I will expect people's Alts to be gemmed and enchanted to main standard, as it doesn't cost much. And if you are seen to be visibly underperforming, I will be asking why, and sending you to a main raider for advice.

Reactions: Wytes

soulsin

Nov 4, 2017
Can only make it for the normal run, it's my name day tomorrow and I'll be going out for a couple of beers ;P

OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
Provisional Lineup.

Tanks - Mog\Braque
Heals - Lai\Gala\Betamus
DPS - Everybody signed, and anyone else that wants to come along.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
For the Tuesday heroic-continued on the calendar, I can't make that raid start time on a weekday, but will try to get online as soon as I can and be available if I'm needed. :)

OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
I've pushed it back to 2030 server time, can probably safely add another 30mins to that.

epeen

One Rejuv. JUST ONE REJUV, MAN.
May 14, 2013
Any chance priestpeen can tag along if you get enough people to warrant an extra healer?

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Just realised mog! I am not home to sort in game calendar, but I never posted what my situ was! It’s the same as Braque, the time he appears, I will appear too, if I am needed that is :)