Social Raider application: Paytox – Doomhammer – Frost – Mage

Paytox

Dec 12, 2017
Tell us about yourself:
Hi my name is Patrik, I am 16 years old and I live in Sweden. I started playing WoW in Legion and it quickly became my favorite game. I also play a lot of other games such as Counter Strike, Rainbow Six Siege and The Witcher 3. My other hobbies include: Music, Movies and Tv-shows. Other than that, my life is not very interesting. But on the bright side, I have a lot of time on my hands to play WoW.
Battle Tag: Paytox#2799

Armoury link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/paytox

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2afZzm3HLkjcgPMv/#fight=1&type=summary

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
Even before I started playing WoW I have been very interested in the raiding scene. The concept of a large group of people achieving a common goal has always intrigued me. I have always been a very competitive person with a strong ambiton, difficult rading seems like a fun challenge which would suite me well.
After leveling and gearing up as fast as I could I got my first taste of raiding and I loved it. I started raiding normal and heroic ToS but I want to take it even further. I am obviously not looking for a spot in your mythic raiding team but I want to get there some day. At the moment I am looking to improve as much as possible (both in terms of gear and skill) and your guild seems to be a good place to do so.
However, the rading aspect of the game is not the only part i am interested in. I also hope to do other group content with the guild such as dungeons, pvp or just friendly conversations.

I first heard about you from my friend Simon(Zentez), he told me about his experiences with you guys and it was one of the many reasons I got so interested in raiding. This is why I would like to join your guild rather than the other guilds with similar skills.

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?
I'm having a great time in my current guild, they are very friendly and the raids usually go well. This guild is however not very consistent. Many raids are cancelled due to not enough players signing up or people just not appearing on time. I also get the feeling that their ambitions and goals do not match with mine.
I want to push myself harder to see what I am capable of and this guild does not offer what I am looking for. My guild history is very limited and you will not find find anything concerning.
Raiding experience while current:
6/11 Normal
What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
Frost, played it since october this year.
What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?
I do not really have an offspec, Arcane and Fire did not appeal to me to I have just focused on Frost.
No i would not be comfortable raiding as another spec at the moment, this is however something I want to spend more time on in the future
What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
DBM, Skada, Bartender, MoveAnything.
I don't have a problem downloading any other addons if necessary
What do you enjoy doing outside of a raids?
Mostly myhic+ dungeons and mount collecting

We raid Saturdays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to this?
Yes
Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.
Of course, I believe that mistakes are a tool to see what you should improve. I also understand that criticism is not personal and it should be seen as helping rather than threatening.
Do you have anything else to add?
I understand that I am far from the ideal player considering my lack of experience and to soem degree gear. I however think I have a lot of potential and joining your guild I will probably improve even faster. By doing this I hope to be a valuable asset to the guild one day but if you just want to keep me as a social that is not a problem. I also hope my age is not a problem and I understand if you have rules concerning it.

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
Hey Paytox!

Thank you for your application, we'll discuss it and get back to you soon.

Regards,
Wizie

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
Hey Paytox.

I'm happy to let you know that we've decided to accept you as social:) Just give any of our officers a shout and we'll invite you.
Hope to see you soon.

Regards,
Wizie