NO SHOW Raider application: Avesari - EU-Ravencrest - Enhancement - Shaman

Avesari

Sep 16, 2017
Tell us about yourself:

Hi, my name is Christian. I am 26 years old, live in Zagreb (Croatia) and work in Regensburg (Germany). I played WoW since the first days of vanilla, took a break during MoP and came back during late WoD.

Battle Tag:

Razor#2300

Armoury link:
(log out in main spec gear and include any relevant alts)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/avesari

What traits are your weapons at? What legendaries have you obtained?

65 in enhancement
52 in elemental
52 in restoration

I have all enhancement and elemental legendaries. Missing 5 resto legos, Velen's been the only 1 that actually matters.

Warcraft Logs: (apps without logs will be instantly declined)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25116765/13#metric=dps

Your UI in raid combat:
(LFR is fine)

https://image.prntscr.com/image/mOidSOdQSLSPDG3yKszOJw.png

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?

Looking for a stable, yet not to elite mythic raiding guild. Saw in trade chat that you are recruting.

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?

Low overall preformance of the current raid tier. No.

Raiding experience while current:

Wotlk - all bosses on 10 and 25 - later on ICC heroic
Cata - all bosses on 10 and 25 heroic
MoP - skipped it
Wod - 10/13 HFC
Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 9/10M Nighthold

What is your main spec? How long have you played this?

Enhancement. First day of 7.0

What is your stat priority? Explain why.

Haste => Mastery >>> Vers >>>>>>> Crit

A balance of haste and mastery, mastery to increase the proc rate of stromstirke (main damage dealing ability) and overall damage of most of my abilites, and haste to have enough maelstrom to use my abilities.

Vers is just a flat dps increase. Crit has no synergy with any other enh abilites.

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?

Shaman doenst have a lot of unique feats, asides ank and wind rush totem.

Enhancement as it is right now (after nighthold) is now a stable melee class, middle of the pack, and has no problems with target switching and bursting down priority adds.

Elemental is a rough situation right now (bascily the same enhancment was during nighthold), the single target damage it okish, but it realy shines on add fights with both realy high burst and high sustain AoE damage.

Resto doenst shine at tank healing, but shines at raid healing - consindering you time your totems like couldburst totem correctly.

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?

BigWigs/ElvUI/GTFO/Skada/Weakaura2

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?

Earthshrine - most of the leading theorycrafters for shamans are there

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?

Mythic + / Heroic ToS runes (titanforge) and ofc farming currency for relinquished tokens (955 Bloodthirsty instinct + 955 Chaos talisaman :cool:).

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.

As enhancement there arent realy a lot of good "talent builds". For some movement fights wind rush totem, for priority adds Ascendance over Earthen Spike. Elemental and resto have more room for stuff like these.

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?

Elemental and restoration.

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?

Yes. Every 2nd or 3rd Sunday I wouldnt be able to join the raid cause IRL stuff.

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.

Yes.

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)

Yes.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?

Same as 2 questions above.

Do you have anything else to add?

Nope.

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
Hey Avesari,

Thanks for the app! We'll have a read and discuss it!

Kind regards,
Lumaa

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Avesari,

I'm happy to let you know that we'd like to offer you a trial with us. Welcome!

Kind regards,
Smaj