ACCEPTED (social): Kun - Feral Druid

kun

Apr 1, 2017
The Boring Bit

How do, I'm Claire or more commonly known round these parts as Kun. I'm 26, and been playing this damn game since TBC I believe- although "playing" is generous, me and my brother ran around Teldrassil moonfiring harpies for the first couple of months of our WoW experience. I was 16, give me a break ;D. I used to play a loooot more but the whole growing up and getting a job thing has kinda ruined that, ehhh responsibilities right?

Anyway, to cut to the chase I'm interested in raiding again. I've been out of action for whewww pretty much all of Legion. I've pugged NH here and there, but as you can see from my armoury link (let me grab that for you ;) http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/turalyon/Kun/) that leaves me pretty shabby gear wise. So what sets me apart from any other scrub off the street?

"The Sell"

Well (life story time) I consider myself a pretty loyal player. My very first raiding guild was The Celtic Cult, where I went from back up raider in the social runs, to GM/raid leader of the main progress team eventually. I grew up there pretty much, had some incredible moments (our scrub social team beating the progress team to horridon hc, awww yeaah) and some pretty crappy moments, none more so than our eventual capitulation. After that I joined Nova in search of consistent progress, before finding my way to Entity which was a much better fit. In the end I stopped raiding after changes in my job and the whole stress of Legion AP got too much and now that the radioactive WoW-bug has struck again, Entity have disbanded leaving me homeless :( *violins*

I'm a pretty quick learner in regards to tactics, and while admittedly I usually consult the babes that are fatboss, we always adapted our tactics to suite us in TCC (one tank everything with cheating paladins).

I kinda pride myself in being only feral - I've been feral since I can remember (it's a cat, what else would I play?) apart from a very brief stint as boomkin that I don't like to talk about. Again, we all make mistakes in our teens right? However this can be a bit of a drawback too.... Since I'll only play feral :p Obviously I'm not the best feral in the world, and again I've let it slip a bit recently in being on top of my class, but I've got a decent grasp of how the whole druid thing works I would like to think. It's been a long time since I've written an app for a guild, and you can't really say "I chose this talent for this reason.." anymore, so I've popped some logs down below which kinda show I'm not too bad.

Last of all, and most important I think, I just love this game and I love my druid, and I spend most of my spare time on it. I want a new guild to call home and in return you would get an active, decent raider :)

Maybe a bit presumptuous but I think it's important to outline to you guys what I would expect from a guild too, make sure we would be a proper fit. It's pretty simple, I want an active guild with nice people who enjoy the game as much as I do. Not too many expectations right?! Obviously having been around Turalyon for a long time, I've seen that MM is a stable guild. My brother (Jungleboy!) was also in MM for a little while and had nothing but good things to say about the leadership and the raid atmosphere. I've always been intrigued as to how you guys go about progressing with your approach to tactics, and if at some point I could experience that then I'm down for a new challenge!

Back to Reality....

After speaking a tiny bit with Smaj, and from common sense I guess too, I wouldn't expect to jump straight back into raiding with the gear that I've got and with being pretty out of practice. And with a new raid coming out I wouldn't expect you guys to bring me to "farm" normal and hc runs and deprive your raiders of gear for me and potentially hinder your progress. So I guess, for now, this is more of a social app, with a view to showing you guys what I can do in the alt/social raids and hopefully finding my groove again with raiding. Then, eventually, if you guys need a feral then hey ho, here I am - sound investment right? :) But honestly I'm game with whatever you guys want me to do.

Links

But apart from all that, check out my logs from HFC:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/650379/8/
And a random log from NH:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/turalyon/kun
And for those who don't want to read the essay above, armoury link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/turalyon/Kun/

Anyway, enough from me, I need to go do some world quests (and download PUBG). Any questions then please don't hesitate to ask, I don't bite :) My btag is Cpatz#1390

Thanks for reading,
Kun/Claire

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
YAY! I was hoping for another application to chat in/derail

(I think it is becoming a bit of a hobby, and probably an issue for the officers, but nvm eh, they seem to put up with me!)

I like people called Claire, in fact, I am at a wedding on Saturday where one of the brides is called Claire! (Sorry Lumaa, yet another week that I can't join the alt raid! Why do people keep doing *things* on Saturdays? *sigh*

Anyways, I think a Claire would be someone we have in the ranks somewhere, ok ok, no. I didn't click on a single link. I am lazy and it isnt up to me :p

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hey Kun,

Many thanks for your application, we'll get back to you soon.

Kind regards,
Smaj

P.s.: \tar Gala \slap

Reactions: Galatea

Antishadow

So, basically Light?
Dec 18, 2015
Claire Claire Claire, its been a long time :) Seems like you are following me ;)
One love for TCC <3

D

Deleted member 3567

Hiya Claire. Good to hear from you :D

Claire Claire Claire, its been a long time :) Seems like you are following me ;)
One love for TCC <3
:D

our scrub social team beating the progress team to horridon hc, awww yeaah)
This sound very familiar indeed.... I remember it like it was yesterday

Is that pally cheating tank, Terry, still around ? *Joke
Please tell your crazy brother I say Hi :)

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Heya Kun,

Welcome to MM! I'm happy to let you know we're accepting you as a social for now and we can take it from there. Just give any of our officers a shout for a guild invite.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Reactions: Antishadow