NO SHOW: Xunari - Restoration Shaman - Turalyon

Craezee

May 18, 2017
About me: HI, i'm a fluffy female pandaren shaman and my alternate self is from Denmark and she's 28 years old. My days in WoW started back in Wrath and my first raid ever was ICC.

Character/s: My main is ofc my resto shaman and besides that i have a mw monk and a dk tank i'm currently gearing up.

Why i want to join: As you may know Revolution has stopped raiding and my passion is raiding so i'm looking for a new guild with the same passion as me and i'm hoping you can provide that, I've talked abit with Smaj about how the guild works and i'm up for the challenge.

My experience: i've raided mythic (old hc) ever since ICC and i've changed main alot over the years cause i tend to play whatever is needed.

My offering: I consider myself a good and solid player/healer and guildie, i've been guildmaster/raidleader before so i can also provide with tips if it comes to that. I can handle critisism and my fluffyness is just too cute ;)

Addons: elvui - skada - bigwigs - rclootcouncil - omen - angry assignments - vuhdo
Useful links: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/turalyon/xunari
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/turalyon/xunari

My btag is Arritika#2155

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwenda

Jan 12, 2017
We "might" need another female dwarf, I'm not hinting at anything it's just something that would greatly improve your chances.

Antishadow

So, basically Light?
Dec 18, 2015
Shaman - Check!
Danish - Check!
Not ranged resto dps specc - Check!
Ranged - Check!
Healer - Check!

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
Hey Xunair.

Thank you for the application! We'll discuss it and get back to you soon.

Regards,
Wizie

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
On topic
638xe0y4bxxy.png

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
There's a danish shaman in the guild already, but I hear he spends alot of time on the floor? Maybe this one'll be less of a slacker :<
Anti is just a gentleman is all. You know how gentlemen will lay their jacket over a puddle so that the lady won't get her feet wet? It's a bit like that, anti will die in pools on the floor so the healers won't have to step in it.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
All this talk about shamans and dying makes me remember Supremus who is back with the Black Temple TW raid and kept his Hateful Strikes.

Yes, oh, yes. Supremus will demand and get his blood price from the Shamans just like he did in TBC.

Antishadow

So, basically Light?
Dec 18, 2015
There's a danish shaman in the guild already, but I hear he spends alot of time on the floor? Maybe this one'll be less of a slacker :<
What
Anti is just a gentleman is all. You know how gentlemen will lay their jacket over a puddle so that the lady won't get her feet wet? It's a bit like that, anti will die in pools on the floor so the healers won't have to step in it.
Is
All this talk about shamans and dying makes me remember Supremus who is back with the Black Temple TW raid and kept his Hateful Strikes.

Yes, oh, yes. Supremus will demand and get his blood price from the Shamans just like he did in TBC.
This

Hate :(

Reactions: Anshrr and Galatea

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005

*shudder*

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Accepted for trial, welcome and whisper an officer for invite.
Also be prepared for tomorrow night if you can, we are starting progress on Elisande.

Reactions: Jargos

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Accepted trial.... then joined Curse and didn't tell us

Last edited: