Repairs on the grid

Pekke

Ready for raiding!
Aug 10, 2016
Due to technical issues that happened 8th March some parts of my ISP's grid broke down. I am one of few affected by this problem and cannot tell when i will get my internet connection back.
They promised it will be within 15 days and i filed the complaint so they then promised they will speed up the process cause of my need to use internet for school purposes.

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Fixed

They promised it will be within 15 days and I threatened to blast their minds, inflict pain and misery, so they then promised they will speed up the process cause of my need to use internet to protect the world against the legion.

Last edited:
OP
Pekke

Pekke

Ready for raiding!
Aug 10, 2016
Yeah, that quote goes very well with my choice of class :D but no, they apologized for the inconvenience so I remained calm :D

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Why do I have to keep fixing things.... I guess that's why the thread title has 'repairs' in it....

Yeah, that quote goes very well with my choice of class :D but no, they embraced death and apologized for the inconvenience so I am left only with lingering thoughts of insanity :D

Reactions: Galatea
OP
Pekke

Pekke

Ready for raiding!
Aug 10, 2016
Oh God, this is so boring, even started doing school projects....

OP
Pekke

Pekke

Ready for raiding!
Aug 10, 2016
Day 6.
Still no sign of modern day Internet connection.
Mobile data almost used up.
Probably will have to resort to savagery.
Heads will fly.

Reactions: Thorill
OP
Pekke

Pekke

Ready for raiding!
Aug 10, 2016
New entry. Day 7.
An alcoholic slowed the process (due his unpaid bills), i have advised my father either to take his money or soul. He is kind to his friends, he took money. Now awaiting reply from the provider.

EDIT: I am using other peoples PCs and internet like a hobo. Last night i broke cooler for CPU and wanted to die (or kill someone).

OP
Pekke

Pekke

Ready for raiding!
Aug 10, 2016
To end this topic here is my school project. I've picked guild as theme for my website, so if anyone got time to check it out i'd like to hear some little opinions. Web Site consists out of Home, Guild Application form, Open positions for applicants and page about guild which i totally made up cause i didn't have net access to copy :D
PS it is not 100% complete colleague is assigned for the stuff that isn't set up here.

Attachments

• WebDesignProject.rar
    5.2 MB · Views: 420