'Spring Clean MM'

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Hi guysies and girlsies!

When you guys are all enjoying the start of the summer and hopefully getting some more free time, Smaj has been verrrry busy helping us all get a new Portal website (to replace www.mammae.eu). There's some awesome new stuff on the new website, but besides that, we are hoping that you guys can help us with fresh ideas. Not only for the portal, but perhaps on the forums, ingame, maybe for video's or other ways of logging, pictures, chat, anything!

Things that we already are getting with the new portal site are for example: Proper ways of showing our heroic kills, a special page to place videos/fraps, an expanded page that shows members/officers with some info-text about them, a page for our special achievements and hard work, a contact form and if we can (only found a payed version yet) - a way to import WoL as a section in our guildsite.

So, if you have time and creativity, help me 'spring-clean' MM and to get us ready for any new adventures that lie ahead (*dramatic music*).

For instance;

- Get a new rank for 'retired' members of MM, something like "Ghosts of MM's Past".
- A new rank for very active social members, they're also a big part of MM!
- Maybe some new forum sections or delete some forum sections?
- A cool intro video at the new portal homepage with some awesome MM scenes on tape.
- A group picture for the portal with not only raiders, but every MM member that is available.

All ideas are welcome, feel free to post them here or to whisper me ingame.

Greetings,

Tushy (is back in town. RAWR)

OP
Tyche

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Also:

Looking for a Joomla 'addon' for raidsignups etc. If anyone knows an (updated) one, plx let Smaj know.

And Plog, /pat.

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Raidplanner: doesnt work with J3.x. I'm contact with the guy who's made it.... he's 'working' on an update.. but so far, no luck.

WoL: it's not free, it's 5Euros.... and, if you look at the demo, it's really not that great

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
How about a new topless picture weekly of all the gorgeous MM ladies. I could even get my moobs out for one !

Whitepaw

Raider
Aug 13, 2012
How about a new topless picture weekly of all the gorgeous MM ladies. I could even get my moobs out for one !

Can't believe I missed the word "new" there - where are the old topless pics???

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Right.... some good news. Got WoL connected, plus it's pulling in 'recent guild news' from armoury.

BUT.... still no luck with a raidplanner. Any help welcome..... (come on all you geeks!)

OP
Tyche

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
FOR RAIDERS

1. Smaj is setting up a page a la http://www.fullspectrumguild.com/roster/ and I need everyone that wants to, submit me a screenshot of their character on their fav spot, pose, gear, mount, whatever you like best. You can use http://imgur.com/ to upload the picture and copy the link either in this thread or as a PM/whisper to me.

2. Tonight between 7:30 and 9 PM you can poke me to get your 'passport picture' taken. ;) After that - I will contact the rest to schedule this manually.

So to sum up, I'll need 2 pictures, one of your main char in his favorite gear etc. and one 'standard' one on 1 specific location.

Socials; don't worry! You get to be in a picture too! We're planning to do a group-pic in the near future. :)

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Maybe add.... if none are submitted for 1. .... we could use really horrid ones, worse than armoury :D

OP
Tyche

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Pics I got so far:

'Passport-pics'
- Ayu
- Jen
- Merl
- Tyche
- Smaj
- Plog
- Vessy
- Epeen
- Ozzi
- Best Buddy
- Lai
- Myst
- Gilb

'Selfies'
- Ayu
- Jen
- Merl
- Tyche
- Smaj
- Plog
- Vessy
- Ozzi
- Best Buddy
- Lai
- Myst

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I seriously wonder what people who were in the same LFR as Plog had to be thinking when they saw him. Or maybe it doesn't even show up among all the usual LFR craziness.

OP
Tyche

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
List is getting longer! Nice guys! Lai got her pictures taken tonight as well. Don't forget to send me a 'self-made' picture too, in any composition/view you want.

OP
Tyche

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Completely missing pictures still (passport + selfies):

-Atermors
-Mcv
(if I missed anyone's name, shame on me!)

Missing ‘selfies’ only:

-Merl
-Epeen
-Ozzi
-Gilb