ACCEPTED (SOCIAL) Zentez - Fury Warrior

Zentez

Feb 15, 2017
Battletag: Zentez#2603
Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Zentez/simple
Wowprogress: wowprogress.com/character/eu/doomhammer/Zentez
Logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/xRtyKjLdZF8zfBr1

(My most recent logs, still kinda new to using them)
*UI: imgur.com/a/18FiN

About me/Why I want to join MM.
My name is Simon, I am 16 years old and I have been playing WoW on and off since WotLK. Never really been in a raiding guild, not even casually, mostly just pugging or joining my brother in one of his raids. I have found Legion so far really fun compared to older expansions which has put me on a path to try and become a high ranking warrior (On our realm). That is why my goal in Legion is to try and become as good as I can be, but ive found that after a certain point you need to be in a guild to progress. So that is why I am now searching for one, and I think that MM would be the perfect guild for me.

But why choose me? Well I have alot of time on my hands, only thing that could be stopping me is school.
I rarely have plans between 20:00-23:00 so I will always be ready for raid nights. I am always open for structural criticism and I am ready to improve.

Raiding Experience.
So far in Legion I have done 7/7 EN on Normal and Heroic. 3/3 ToV on normal with 0/3 Heroic. 10/10 NH Normal and 4/10 Heroic.
The only expansion I have raided atleast a bit in before was WotLK, where I raided with my brother in ICC. Only other raiding ive done is LFR in Cataclysm to Warlords of Draenor.

Previous Guild.
I can not really remember the different guilds I was in back in WotLK but since Mist Of Pandaria I have been in my brother + friends alt guild.

Addons.
DBM, Skada, SimC and Pawn. Will get any other addons if needed.

*I know my UI looks horrible but I am planning to get myself a new one but its just that I think after switching I will be so confused.

Hopefully you guys consider me,
Thanks, Zentez

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
Hey Zentez,

Thanks for the application, we'll discuss it and get back to you.

Kind regards,
Lumaa

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Zentez,

We've discussed your application and we would like to offer you a run in Lumaa's alt/social run on a Saturday before we decide. If you're happy with that, please give Lumaa a shout in game.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Reactions: MatDaemon

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
Hey Zentez,

After discussing and reviewing your application, we unfortunately cannot offer you a main raiding spot, however, we'd like to offer you a spot as a social where you can attend the alt/social raid each Saturday. If this is something you're interested in please let us know.

Kind regards,
Lumaa