Withdrawn: ambersun arcane mage turalyon

Ambersun

Aug 28, 2016
Hello All

I'm interested in joining MM to raid in Legion, I'm looking for a long established guild as in the past I've found these are the best to be in long term, I'm currently in Orbis (they were previously called Unnatural Selection but changed in MoP when they merged with another guild) and they have been raiding since WoTLK)

At the moment Orbis do not have room for a Mage to go raiding which has led to my decision to look for a new home.

I began raiding in WoW with the release of WoTLK during which I was a DeathKnight main Tank, after WoTLK I didn't raid again until WoD, this was due to the fact I was still playing Everquest (original) and had been a hardcore raider in EQ since release and only stopped playing/raiding in EQ in 2013 after nearly 14 years.
I had still been playing WoW but at the time couldn't commit to raiding due to EQ (except for WoTLK when I took a break from EQ)

During WoD I raided with Orbis and cleared upto (and including) Blackhand at heroic level after which I had to take a break due to RL commitments (was a Sergeant Instructor in Army Cadets). While raiding with Orbis I played a shaman (elemental) called Takahisis.

With Legion coming I decided to boost a mage to 100 as it's a class I've wanted to play but never got around to it, I currently has 10 level 100 characters all of which are currently hovering above or below iLevel 700.

I'm well experienced with raiding, able to follow commands and consider myself a 'good' raider.

You can contact me via my battletag: takahisis#21905

Attendance wise I'm pretty flexible as I have no commitments on a night anymore.

If you would like anymore information please feel free to ask :)

Kind Regards

Ambersun